Starbucks Team Leaders

Triple mocha and ultra caramel should be done since the new fraps take that spot. Cloud on the other hand is still on the menu (cinnamon lemon maybe?).

Most likely staying. BUT the s’mores will be leaving and maybe the spark frap will replace it. Remember hearing of the special frap but who knows what’s gonna happen

I just got the cloud powder back in stock this week after being out for a couple weeks. Triple mocha and ultra caramel have been replaced by mocha cookie crumble and caramel ribbon crunch (I assume permanently, not seasonally).
I hope MCCF stays.

I’ve got to say, with all of the challenges this combined role has had the last two years I am absolutely ecstatic to hand off Starbucks to someone else.

I love Starbucks. I mean LOVE it. I’ve wept with a new food tl when I told them my “coffee story.” But the way Target treats Starbucks breaks my heart. I am sad to hand off my baristas, but am happy knowing that they are in a far better place than when I was hired. My first day I walked into an entire wall of menu boards with exactly 3 items not covered by temporarily out stickers. 3.

Long live the Tarbucks barista. May your guest be always ready to order, your equipment never broken for a month, and may your new leader cherish each of you every day as I have.

I’ve got to say, with all of the challenges this combined role has had the last two years I am absolutely ecstatic to hand off Starbucks to someone else.

I love Starbucks. I mean LOVE it. I’ve wept with a new food tl when I told them my “coffee story.” But the way Target treats Starbucks breaks my heart. I am sad to hand off my baristas, but am happy knowing that they are in a far better place than when I was hired. My first day I walked into an entire wall of menu boards with exactly 3 items not covered by temporarily out stickers. 3.

Long live the Tarbucks barista. May your guest be always ready to order, your equipment never broken for a month, and may your new leader cherish each of you every day as I have.
Moving on within the company or promoting to Guest?

staying with the company, running grocery, just not running Starbucks. After I train my replacement and several other stores new Starbucks TL as well of course.
Not even going to lie, while I love my store and love my SBUX... it’s a dead end with Target. And I’m not really in this for a dead in, so I’m hoping sooner than later I can get out of the position.

Also - small victory, but my Food Service depts will pass $150K in sales for Q1. My SBUX is +44% over LY and for March we were +55% comp and #1 in comp for my group. Just a little bit of love seems to go a long way.

I NEED MOAR COLOR-CHANGING CUPS!!!!
Seriously, those puppies sold out the FIRST DAY!
Guests kept asking when we'd get more in & then I heard they were selling on eBay!
Ab-SO-lute-ly nutz...

Same! We received 10 of them. Gone the first day. Apparently they are out country wide...

We were given like 30 packages. Sold out so fast... also training my backfill for all of May and training next week two TL as the same time. Pod training lmao

That's what they do every summer. Since they can't send it along side your other order because it my melt in transit. So for some stores they wither switch it to where it arrives with your stores food order. Or they just send you alot and pray it is enough to last you until October where they allow you to order again.

That's what they do every summer. Since they can't send it along side your other order because it my melt in transit. So for some stores they wither switch it to where it arrives with your stores food order. Or they just send you alot and pray it is enough to last you until October where they allow you to order again.
This is true. There was a couple week gap last month where they were not shipping them as they transitioned the inventory to FDCs, or were going to ship your entire projected summer usage. Same goes for any other chocolate products, like grahams.
Did anyone notice that the order screen on MyWork doesn’t list DC on hands for the FDC shipped items now? Wonder why they took that off.

Hey guys, any tips for the food service team lead interviews? Finally getting the chance to apply. Very nervous even though I've been pretty much doing the tl's job for more than a year as the FSA. Also concerned since hr didnt directly approach me when the position was posted. They have already done a few interviews. I know what my weakness is, and being put into the position would definitely help me work on it.

That's great!
While knowing your weakness is a good thing, Target is not looking for the chance to improve you--they want someone who is ready to go. If asked, talk about what you are working on, but turn it positive.

Have a few specific situations ready to use that can illustrate your leadership ability or business acumen. What have you done to improve sales? How have you impacted service metrics? How have you influenced your peers for the better? Although you have been running things for the last year, avoid just saying that--pull out specifics.

Check out the Sbux dashboard and CE reporting, so you can speak about those things (Sbux only store here, so I'm not sure what to look at for food ave etc). Remember, the people interviewing you will know virtually nothing about Sbux, so paint the picture for them.

Have you been meeting with the DM? Would he be willing to put in a good word for you?

Good Luck!

Hi team, anyone has dpci for warming bags (sandwich)? Old one isn’t working
Lol, is that why everyone in my area running out of warming bags?
Ditto here; I have the skinny warming bags but not the 'pastry/sandwich' warming bags.
I still have two boxes, but I like to stock up on non food items.... speaking of food items I got an auto shipment of 15 Java chips boxes 😳
Are you in a warm area?
We're in TX so java chips, choc grahams, etc don't ship during summer months.
They shipped them via FDC for awhile but they've been coming by pallet lately.

Back