Starbucks Team Leaders

Global issue (at least per my Food/Bev Director) that looks like has been fixed. My order/delivery times are now correct. So we’ll find out Thursday!

Good to know

Some random site said S’mores and Cookie Crumble are now permanent? Is this true? I thought they were just seasonal?

I doubt the S'mores is. They even gave us contingency signs for when we run out of supplies for it. The Caramel Ribbon Crunch and the Mocha Cookie Crumble might be, considering they replaced the Ultra Caramel and the Triple Mocha, though. But who knows what they end up doing.

mocha cookie crumble is a java chip frappuccino with a topping

i'm glad that dark caramel sauce is still core though because it goes really good in a latte

Also not related to SBUX, but has anyone had issues getting popcorn in for Cafe? 221-09-0001 is showing up as available to order, but some weird ass receive dates and stores around me are now starting to run out (including myself.)

Got my first popcorn today since it stopped working. So it should be back to normal.

Is anyone else having trouble viewing what was previously ordered on zebra or the new order guides? I never get my food orders on time so I have to place my orders before the previous one arrives. It never seems to be accurate.

Yeah, bakery, deli, food Ave, Starbucks.
Starbucks is by far my strongest team so I have not been spending much time there other to check in and I really miss it.
It's going to be a battle to get the rest of my team on the same page.

Still crazy that you are in charge of 4 departments in a Super Target. The two I've worked at has one Team Lead in Charge of just Deli and Bakery and they are barely holding it together. Starbucks and Food Ave I get but to tack on Deli and Bakery is just insane.

It's been a rough month but I think it will get better once I get my team in order. To say I'm not stressed would be a lie. Trying to leave it at the door when I walk out so I'm not bringing it home to my family

Has anyone else been able to order the toppings for MCCF and CRCF? I tried, but I could only order the graham cracker topping.

Are we done yet with cloud drinks, triple mocha & ultimate caramel?
I'm running out of counter space!

Back