Starbucks Team Leaders

I totally forgot. Does anyone still have the refresher vias at your kiosk? I remember when I first started having the like refresher one

Last time both of our Mastrenas were down was when we ran out of cleaning tablets & they locked up until we could borrow tablets from a nearby sister store.

Both mastrenas went down during peak I wanted to cry. Then my barista cranked the grind alll the way to fine multiple times and my shot times when to 70! I think today I had an emotional break down over it
Last time both of our Mastrenas were down was when we ran out of cleaning tablets & they locked up until we could borrow tablets from a nearby sister store.

At least you have two... cue story time.

This past weekend my Mastrena went down, which I can’t say is unexpected (it’s supposedly one of the first batch of Mastrenas, and it wasn’t cared for up until recently.) Anyway, team calls me and tells me it is shooting water out of the back of the unit, told them to put a mySupport in and they should approve it for an emergency work order. Get a phone call on my way up there telling me that the tech called, said “Target doesn’t pay OT so it’ll be Monday.” Monday? Um... no.

Call FMOC, lady tells me that “yeah, that’s the new process.” Hang up after being upset (because she told me if I wanted it fixed I’d have to work it up through PMBP) and decided to pull up the actual case in mySupport thinking I’d find something new about the process - nope. It says right there on the work order “Vendor to be out within 24 hours. Call FMOC if vendor isn’t out within that time.” So I call ready to rip someone a new one and the guy was like “wait, they told you what? That’s not how this works... let me call them” and manages to get the tech sent two hours later.

Come to find out, another store in my district apparently had a emergency work order, then got the bill a few weeks later and raised holy hell with the Vendor directly. So now they call “asking for approval” for the OT. My Food/Bev Group Director happened to pop in and heard the whole thing and just shook his head in disbelief and told me the next time I got the runaround to just call him and he’ll have his peer (PM Director) handle it.

My SD later told me “thanks for handling” and that he had no clue as to the way work orders were handled for my work center.

Infusions being phased out for Summer 2! Being replaced by some juice mix flavors: Peach, Blueberry, and Guava. Just like the Infusions though, they will be mixed with Green, Black, and White Tea.
Nice to see peach stick around. People at my store would have gone nuts.

Anyone know why are we getting a new set of pumps and such for all the main pumps? WM/M/CH/SKM?

Infusions being phased out for Summer 2! Being replaced by some juice mix flavors: Peach, Blueberry, and Guava. Just like the Infusions though, they will be mixed with Green, Black, and White Tea.
Where did you hear this? I can't find anything on storelink.

Can anyone help me with the dpci for the black rectangle allergen sticker that goes on the rtd glass as well as the stand that the infusions sit on please and thank you

Can anyone help me with the dpci for the black rectangle allergen sticker that goes on the rtd glass as well as the stand that the infusions sit on please and thank you
Black allergen sticker that faces guests is 260-06-0024.
(In case you need it, the allergen sticker that faces baristas for the pastry case is 260-06-0025.)
Infusions riser is 260-04-0032.

Black allergen sticker that faces guests is 260-06-0024.
(In case you need it, the allergen sticker that faces baristas for the pastry case is 260-06-0025.)
Infusions riser is 260-04-0032.
You think we’re going to need the infusion riser any more since no more infusions soon?

Back