Starbucks Team Leaders

I just got confirmation from both my HRBP and my DTL that Starbucks is required to get *all* of their allocated hours. Between that and today being my last LOD shift, my life is going to get so much better very soon!
Have you seen a significant increase in your hours?

Have you seen a significant increase in your hours?
Just up by 3. I'm sort of mid, maybe low-mid volume. They said low volume stores would see an increase and high volume stores would see a decrease, although I'm not entirely sure if that has gone into effect yet. Store Standards roles out next week and that's when they said I'll be guaranteed whatever hours I get. Recently we went up from 147 to 150, but I've been spending ~140 for the last 3 months. Another 10 hours would be incredible! If it goes up, that's even better, but 150 is plenty for me to get stuff done.

I've been getting 115 to 120. Supposed to be 150. Not sure where to go.
Wow that's an insane cut to your hours. You should at least show them the workbench message that says we're supposed to get all of our hours. And with Store Standards, the STL isn't really supposed to change the hours much for *any* workcenter. Especially Starbucks.

Wow that's an insane cut to your hours. You should at least show them the workbench message that says we're supposed to get all of our hours. And with Store Standards, the STL isn't really supposed to change the hours much for *any* workcenter. Especially Starbucks.
Showed him. Considers it a suggestion.

Aaaggghhh. Auto shipment dark caramel, marshmallow, Graham topping, waffle cone syrup. So hoped s'mores was not coming back!

Anyone have access to the Target and Starbucks field leadership engagement pilot on workbench? I can't get in and wondered what it's about.

Aaaggghhh. Auto shipment dark caramel, marshmallow, Graham topping, waffle cone syrup. So hoped s'mores was not coming back!
My DM told me we are getting a caramel waffle frappuccino and the smore's haha. I hate Starbucks summer drinks. I haven't even heard anything about the field leadership thing. What is that?

Yeah. There was a link on workbench. Looking for something else and saw that. I don't have access to it though.

My DM told me we are getting a caramel waffle frappuccino and the smore's haha. I hate Starbucks summer drinks. I haven't even heard anything about the field leadership thing. What is that?
Yep. Caramel Waffle and S'mores start very soon. I hate frappuccinos, but absolutely loved the s'mores frapp. Diet ruined!

I've been getting 115 to 120. Supposed to be 150. Not sure where to go.
Yetive, sounds like what I used to go through. Maybe try reaching out to your Starbucks DM. The only thing is that Target can fight back and say its doing what is right for the store as a whole.

The only thing is that Target can fight back and say its doing what is right for the store as a whole.
Pretty much what our store did & our DM was pretty useless; all they did was put us down for noncompliance & my SBTL was accused of throwing the store under the bus.

Yup. My DM already talked to him. No progress.
It'll definitely strain some relationships, but your DM needs to put your store on a Notice of Non-Compliance. Your STL will have to choose between giving you 30 hours of payroll or losing Starbucks altogether. Even if he hates Starbucks, he'll hopefully realize that he'll get fucking fired if he deliberately loses the entire Starbucks because he's acting like a child. From a Starbucks standpoint, they won't want to lose it, but they also don't want to let a store run where the STL just doesn't give a shit.

It'll definitely strain some relationships, but your DM needs to put your store on a Notice of Non-Compliance.

This. The SBDM can raise a fit until they're blue in the face about noncompliance but once it gets put into an NNC, shit gets fixed. It might take a bit of time, but it gets done, or the STL will get canned. My old STL refused to give Starbucks training hours, so there were only 5 certified TMs. DM found out, NNC, store given I think 30 days to fix it. STL said no, so we got put on another NNC for something else. After the third or such NNC within one fiscal year, the STL was shown the door and Starbucks is now green. This all finished about a month after I started working there, with the STL's departure. It's a shame, she was a decent person, just not good at being an STL.

I already statused with 8 of my TMs to roll out the new rewards program. I just need 9 more to go ;/

Haven't had much from guests. They seem to be going with the flow. I'm more worried about mobile ordering--flexible fulfilment for coffee, whoda thunk?

Haven't had much from guests. They seem to be going with the flow. I'm more worried about mobile ordering--flexible fulfilment for coffee, whoda thunk?

It's an interesting trend, and I'm seeing it pop up more often. The AMC near my house has a program like this, you order it online and when you get there it'll be in a baggy marked with your name on it. I think that's also a thing at some Chipotles.

Our target wasn't listed on the locations when i checked the other week...is it turning on after a certain date for our locations?

We aren't doing it yet. There is a button on the register now. My DM said by fall.
The mobile order button on the register is for guests wrongly mistakening the Target Starbucks for another location that participates. You're supposed to give them their order and press that button to maintain guest experience. It was communicated via an addendum.

Back