Starbucks Team Leaders

My team and I were trying all the fizzio drinks today, training for our store's launch of it on the 7th. I have not found one I like yet. We fizzed everything and only the orange cream soda was slightly decent. Fizzed iced coffee!! Who in their right mind thought that would be good. Even my DM who loves all things Starbucks thought that one was bad.

My team and I were trying all the fizzio drinks today, training for our store's launch of it on the 7th. I have not found one I like yet. We fizzed everything and only the orange cream soda was slightly decent. Fizzed iced coffee!! Who in their right mind thought that would be good. Even my DM who loves all things Starbucks thought that one was bad.
We fizzed iced coffee just for the hell of it and it was awful haha, Just wait till the guests/team members catch on and start asking for their iced waters to be fixed <.<

The fizzios weren't that good. The lemon ale tasted like a cleaner and the ginger ale one just wasn't good. And they go flat before you even get to the bottom...of a sample cup! I told my TL that she should just put a soda stream back there instead :D

@BusyBee: Yeh, the orange cream soda was the only one CLOSE to palpable but we DID come up with a new drink with it - dreamsicle frappucino. :D

@BusyBee: Yeh, the orange cream soda was the only one CLOSE to palpable but we DID come up with a new drink with it - dreamsicle frappucino. :D
We made that with the orange velencia refresher, probably tastes the same. We may have to try both tomorrow to compare. May have to use that since VOR is getting replaced with Strawberry Acai. Today just for the heck of it I tried a VBF with the new mango syrup for the Mango black tea lemonade. Not bad. Similar to the peach pie. Creamy with a hint of fruit.

Have you guys tried the cold brew yet??? I absolutely love it!!! Fizzed iced teas are blah in my opinion, as well as the mango black tea lemonade. We aren't selling the orange soda at my store-I heard that one is actually good. :(

Have you guys tried the cold brew yet??? I absolutely love it!!! Fizzed iced teas are blah in my opinion, as well as the mango black tea lemonade. We aren't selling the orange soda at my store-I heard that one is actually good. :(
I haven't tried the cold brew yet but I'm excited to try it!

One of our local coffee shops sells growlers of cold brew that you can refill for $4.00
It's perfect for me, since the coffee at work is awful.
I haven't tried Starbucks cold brew but up here there are so many specialty coffee places that Starbucks is considered low end.
We have huts like these every few miles.

130813114342-02-keys-fbi-coffee-stand-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Commie, I absolutely LOVE independant coffee shops. Working at Starbucks has taught me just how much to appreciate these places! When the hubby and I go on vacay, we always seek out the best independant coffee houses-we have found some real gems! :)

One of our local coffee shops sells growlers of cold brew that you can refill for $4.00
It's perfect for me, since the coffee at work is awful.
I haven't tried Starbucks cold brew but up here there are so many specialty coffee places that Starbucks is considered low end.
We have huts like these every few miles.

130813114342-02-keys-fbi-coffee-stand-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg
NICE!
@Sickofspot: Carbonation always takes sweetness down several notches so the 'fizzed' teas, etc are pretty bleah IMHO but that's why the flavorings are SO sweet.
Still like adding the orange cream soda to the vanilla bean frapp. If you REALLY wanna jazz it up, use breve instead of whole milk :p

Dang! That sounds good, but we won't be getting orange cream soda at my location. Funny thing, a location a mile down the road will have it-weird.

How is it being a Starbucks TL? There's a position that opened up at my store and they've asked me if I wanted to do it.

How is it being a Starbucks TL? There's a position that opened up at my store and they've asked me if I wanted to do it.
It can be a very rewarding position if you have a supportive store. Many people think it's easy but it's not. Keeping up to Target and Starbucks standards/goals can be challenging but if you know who to partner with to make them happen you'll be fine. Maintain a good and professional relationship with your Starbucks District Manager because they can make Target take action on certain issues that the store in general may not see as priority. I would take it if I were you because it gives you good experience managing a team and executing goals. You have a lot of power over your department that not most TL positions offer.

I've been thinking about.. I mean they put me back there for a few shifts every now and then and have me doing the order and putting it away. Only problem is the Starbucks team isn't strong and doesn't care.

I'm so stressed guys! The screw up that Starbucks had with the missed deliveries for almost two months really messed me up. They retro sent all my missed orders and I ended up with more than 10 pallets in the backroom with my STL hounding me as if it was some mystery as to why this was happening. I have a visit with my DM in a few days and I don't feel prepared :(

Start separating them according to paper good, syrups, beans, etc.
Pallet them (big signs under the wrap) & see if they'll shoot them up to the steel.
I had to do that when we had several 'lost' orders come in all at once.
I did a master list & let our sister stores know we were well-stocked.

Start separating them according to paper good, syrups, beans, etc.
Pallet them (big signs under the wrap) & see if they'll shoot them up to the steel.
I had to do that when we had several 'lost' orders come in all at once.
I did a master list & let our sister stores know we were well-stocked.
That's what I did and I also sent supplies to my offsite.

Back