Starbucks Team Leaders

Day 3, still no requests for half off fraps. Pretty crazy day though, I think there is some sale on toys.

Been nuts, but with the snow it's all hot drinks here. You may be right about the toys. Maybe I can pick up a Hatchimal on sale when I'm done.
What is this 'snow' you speak of?
I'd be happy to send some to you :).

Temps dropped into the high '60s down here & everyone switched from shorts & t-shirts to flannels, jackets, long pants & boots faster than you could say "Chill".

we had our first snow of the season today and yet we were selling fraps like crazy. at one point I had a line of like fifteen on cold bar while there were two drinks on hot bar. I wanted to jump over the counter and murder anyone who said the word Frappuccino. I'm so glad my TL found the scan sheet.

I think the main reason is that everyone here is a cheapskate though... "I'll freeze if I can save four dollars on my overpriced sugar milk!"

we had our first snow of the season today and yet we were selling fraps like crazy. at one point I had a line of like fifteen on cold bar while there were two drinks on hot bar. I wanted to jump over the counter and murder anyone who said the word Frappuccino. I'm so glad my TL found the scan sheet.

I think the main reason is that everyone here is a cheapskate though... "I'll freeze if I can save four dollars on my overpriced sugar milk!"

No, they're seasoned veterans!

It really wasn't advertised in our area.
Today was the last day & we only had maybe two orders that took advantage of it.
It died a quiet death.

First timer here leading my team for Thanksgiving/Black Friday. Any advice on how to prep things such as pastries, whip cream etc for Thursday evening?

I'm not sure what kind of volume you are. At my store, I have 3 come in at 5 to prep everything. I will have pastries pulled and dated but left in the freezer. An ETL who arrives at 3 will take them out of the freezer. We make all of the containers of mocha that we have. Skinny mocha too. All of the whip. Fill all dairy carafes. We will put pumps in and date CB, CP, P, V, GB, SFP, Frapp bases. Fill all of your tea/iced coffee pitchers. Have extra java chips, vanilla bean, chili mocha and Holiday spice ready too. Fill your fridges with milk. I put some soy, coconut, almond in the BOH fridge if there is room. I save a couple of big boxes for empty milk jugs. If you have a second cannister for wand wipes, have it ready to go. I also pre grind coffee to brew.

I bet a nickle (if the raise is enough), I'll become a SB TL...

They just have to build it first.

We burned thru 10 lbs of espresso before I left today.
All of the various holiday flavors were probably why we didn't start into a third mocha.

Dang! I forgot how SHORT that one is - practically a mini!
Be careful bending over facing away from guests; they just might get an eyeful :rolleyes:

Back