Starbucks Team Leaders

question for other tl's.. floor mats what do you do to clean them?

Cleaning crew (non-Target) people did it at my store. I never saw a TM clean a floor mat in 2 years. (Yet, they checked off everything on thair daily list, including the machines that we did not physically have as well).

We roll ours loosely so they stand in the sink, hose them off with hot water & let them sit a bit for the excess water to run off.
If there's syrup or mocha, etc all over it we'll fill a sauce bucket with hot sudsy water to pour thru it before rinsing.

Does anyone know if there’s any truth behind not being able to work for a target Starbucks and another licensed Starbucks? My HR guy confronted me on my day off while I was in line to tell me that I might not be able to work in my department anymore according to his district manager and that I would have to work in a different department. Which will be a hell no because Starbucks is my home and always will be.

Starbucks may not see it as a conflict of interest but Target probably does.

Starbucks frowns on it, they do not want it to look like someone is working over 40 a week in a Starbucks uniform and not getting overtime for it. Starbucks DMs will also raise holy hell if they think partners are being poached between various liscenced and corporate units. I have no idea if Target cares. I’ve seen Target STLs and ETLs offer starbucks partners part time jobs because it costs so much to train one.

That explains why the 5 times I've applied to a stand alone that I've never gotten a call back

:eek:

No it doesn't. A corp store should at least want to talk to you. Do you apply to work there and stay at Target, or to just work there?

Speak with your DM about it.

I've applied a few times when I was just a Starbucks tm, I was upset that I had found something I was so passionate about and wasn't able to show it much. I really wanted to compete in the barista championships and I wanted to go back to school but didn't have $$$. My Sbux TL at the time spoke to my DM and told me "It's not much greener on the other side". At that time I didn't speak to my DM about it I just kind of left it, never heard back.

Last summer as a TL I tried applying again to some stores near home. I was money hungry and wanted to see how a stand alone operated and if all the perks/benefits were really worth it.. at the time I had lost a good amount of tms to stand alones. To be fair I did have limited availability as I was only applying for pt work. Never received a call back and got an email basically stating my application was denied.

Still can't order Peppermint Syrup. Anyone tried ordering it yet or Mysupport it? I'll probably Mysupport it tomorrow.

In stores with menu panels ABCDE, should the first panel (A) be a Daily Offering Board? With like a hand written sandwich menu?

Does anyone have the dpci for the bean hopper, reusable cups, and barista basics training book? I can only find the decaf lid and the reusable lids on the order guide.

Does anyone have the dpci for the bean hopper, reusable cups, and barista basics training book? I can only find the decaf lid and the reusable lids on the order guide.
There is a master list on workbench that has the hopper. Or I believe you can even find it on SAP. The others are in the guide I just don't have one on me rn.

Can we order the blonde espresso? Or is it whatever supplies we got?
its turned off for most stores. you can my suppport if your dm wants you to. basically for the blonde misto option. that option gave us 30 lbs. early on i had some who liked a blond misto with more milk, but now its just wtf. why don't you have blonde?

More details for my stores big remodel. In addition to getting a second espresso machine. We are getting Nitro Cold Brew (ah jeez, one more thing to worry about) :O

Back