Starbucks Team Leaders

Whenever I saw a fruit fly flitting around, I'd grab either the sanitizer or water bottle & soak 'em.
It knocks 'em down so I can kill 'em (they can't fly with wet wings).

Can’t do much about a stray house fly. Some of our guests come in with flies buzzing arround them.
I wipe every single surface, and clean drains every night, sometimes multiple times a day. It helps, but we are still not 100% fly free.
Other food establishments around town, are having same issues, tis the season I guess.

Been doing everyone has been saying. I guess my team and I should keep at it and hope for the best.

We have a TON of flies. I haven’t worked in Starbucks much lately besides covering breaks since we just hired and trained some new people, but someone in my store actually contacted the city’s board of health about my store’s Sbux. It was just recently so I’m still waiting to see the aftermath of that one if any... I don’t want to get into it too much because it’s very disgusting. :oops: I wish the team lead was around or even cared.

Random question I hope I can get help with. I have been having random items on the weekly order drop off. I type in the DPCI to try and order it and it isn't available to order... but it's a core item that hasn't been discontinued yet. I put in a mysupport but they only responded to one of the items.

Random question I hope I can get help with. I have been having random items on the weekly order drop off. I type in the DPCI to try and order it and it isn't available to order... but it's a core item that hasn't been discontinued yet. I put in a mysupport but they only responded to one of the items.
I don’t understand what you are asking. Can you please clarify.

Last year I had a huge Fruit Fly issues. This year I have it under control. The issue this year is the regluar house flies. Any tips getting rid of them? My team and I clean drains twice a day. Floor is sweeped and mopped at night. And walls and syrup areas wiped down. My Starbucks is right next to the entrance and next to our produce departmwnt (Super).

Call Copesan. There should be a book in TMSC that you need to log them in and someone will come out to inspect everything and see what can be done. We had a huge problem not too long ago (15 or so would be hanging around the ceiling) and they basically said that it was a major issue in the city and nothing could be done... until it got escalated high enough at HQ and they got with the right people. Next week we had fly catcher bags hanging from all the trees outside :D

PIZZA HUT: I just got everything in for the buffalo pizza yesterday and was just wondering if you guys had any information on how long the sauce is good in the bottle and peppers(in marketable)? Do we thaw them and for how long?

Last year I had a huge Fruit Fly issues. This year I have it under control. The issue this year is the regluar house flies. Any tips getting rid of them? My team and I clean drains twice a day. Floor is sweeped and mopped at night. And walls and syrup areas wiped down. My Starbucks is right next to the entrance and next to our produce departmwnt (Super).
It's definitely not standard, but my ETL got us one of those big electric fly zappers that looks like a tennis racket. We have a house fly and fruit fly problem even with the crazy amount of cleaning we do. The morning barista uses it before we open, and taps on menu boards and walls to get them to come off and zaps them. Has 99% fixed the problem.

It's definitely not standard, but my ETL got us one of those big electric fly zappers that looks like a tennis racket. We have a house fly and fruit fly problem even with the crazy amount of cleaning we do. The morning barista uses it before we open, and taps on menu boards and walls to get them to come off and zaps them. Has 99% fixed the problem.
“Team please make sure we are using the fly zapper before store open. Sign it off on the daily task list.”

Don't let Steritech catch you with it.
Research has shown that when insects are electrocuted, bug zappers can spread a mist containing insect parts up to about 2 m (6 ft 7 in) from the device. The air around the bug zapper can become contaminated by bacteria and viruses that can be inhaled by, or settle on the food of people in the immediate vicinity. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advises that the bug zapper should not be installed above a food preparation area, and that insects should be retained within the device. Scatter-proof designs are produced for this purpose.

Have you guys gotten your proteins for the new cold brew drinks? I have only gotten the sea salt.
I hope its on my pallet tomarrow, considering it launches the 10th.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

I've put in so much work in the last three months and the new TL is just fucking shit up left and right. Fucked up the order, fucked up tea recipe (how?), the other store didn't seem to train him for shit.

Thankfully I'm scheduled for four Presentation shifts this week...which is where I'd rather be...

Back