Starbucks Team Leaders

When do they go salvage? Cause the drop from 30% to 70% was in like 2 days
Weekly Update said the 12th (Wednesday). The fast drop is common, around this time of the year and after Christmas. I think it went straight to 50% on Wednesday and than 70% Friday/Saturday. It might drop one more time before salvage.

Do you guys have your team member track your sales Goals everyday.. I’m having such a hard time getting them to remember to write down what they’ve sold

Do you guys have your team member track your sales Goals everyday.. I’m having such a hard time getting them to remember to write down what they’ve sold
You want them to write down what they’ve sold?

Edit:- why?, do you want them to hate you, more?

Last edited:
You want them to write down what they’ve sold?

Edit:- why?, do you want them to hate you, more?
No the district manager wants all Starbucks in my district to write it down every everyday I haven’t been doing it but he sent out an email to everyone in the district saying that we have to do it ..so was just wondering if everyone had to do it in the company?

Yeah we don’t have the time but district manager says everyone has to do it

sounds like fake news, but if your Starbucks DM really wants to know how much you've sold in a day you could just pull the numbers off of MPM 2.0 at the end of the night instead of counting every single sale during the day.

I would check MPM 2.0 nearly every day that I worked, looking at sales and comp from the day before mainly. I also liked to check the week-to-date comp now and then. I mainly used it for positive reinforcement for the girls that worked those really busy days.

We had this "Barista of the Week" based on the girls making a moment great for guests (reccomending a new drink, handing out little whip samples for parents with fussy kids, etc.), but I ended up adding "killer sales team" at the bottom and wrote down the names of those that worked on our highest sales day the past week.

We were required to write down the store and department plan and actual sales daily as part of the food and beverage daily sales plan. It was awful trying to get them to do it when I wasn’t there. The last update to the form eliminated it so we haven’t done it since.

Any one else have to go to food training? I guess I have to do food modernization and then my food safety training right after.

The Food Training for Modernization is more for all the other Food Areas. Things might apply to us in Starbucks here and there. But largely the training is dealing truck unloading, efficiency, and more paper work to plan out a team members day or week. For my group, we were divided into groups associated to our departments. My Starbucks group spent the whole time bitching about Starbucks stuff and our lack of hours to team members. :p

Again, a chunk of it didn't apply to us but a lot of good leadership related stuff.

So there is this BoGo going on this weekend. Is Target participating in this? Didn't see a coupon for it on Workbench.

have any of you guys implemented Playbook at your stores? how have the results been?

my TL and our Starbucks DM is really pushing for us to improve our customer connection because our scores are pretty shitty, so our TL wants one barista on customer support when we're running a two person play

We’ve been trying to do but it’s really difficult to follow cuz no one wants to be the barista that is charge of everything while the other is just support- brew coffee, check condiments area, lobby..the easy job

Back