Starbucks Team Leaders

I know the grande cold ones were mentioned in a weekly update a few weeks ago that they are out, and I couldn't order venti cold ones last week, so I assume they're out of stock too.

Might have, weekly update a weeknot so ago mention Grande Holiday Hot Cups were out and not orderable anymore.

I remember having to print this last year after coming across it just before a favorite regular left some of us Christmas cards. Before I even knew about the card, my TL had opened hers, saw the giftcard that was inside ($10 Target giftcard I think), and proceeded to hand over all of them to our ETL. Said guest's daughter asked if I got her card and I was confused. When my boss told me she turned them in because they were tips, I told her we don't have to (remembering this post). She didn't believe me. So I printed two copies of this after my next break, gave one to my TL, and brought the other to the ETL and demanded he return the card. I didn't care about about the GC, but the daughter had hand made us cards and I didn't find it right that my TL just handed them in to the ETL. The other two girls who had been left cards ended up doing the same thing shortly after.

Is anyone still able to order ultimate caramel & the dark mocha for the triple mocha?
We hadn't been able to for quite a while & I thought they were LTO but lo & behold, they're on the Christmas menu boards.

Was able to order both as of 2 weeks ago. Haven't had the need to for obvious reasons.

Is anyone still able to order ultimate caramel & the dark mocha for the triple mocha?
We hadn't been able to for quite a while & I thought they were LTO but lo & behold, they're on the Christmas menu boards.

i was under the impression that ultra caramel and triple mocha are core menu items now, not LTO. we've been able to reorder the dark caramel and dark mocha sauce tho

but we haven't made cold brew whip since september, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One of our starbucks order deliveries did not come in last week. How do you see if there is a delay or a problem?
Probably effected by that weird thing that happened to me with ordering before Thanksgiving. You can check your order receive dates on iStore. As of right now, you can't track the orders.

Thanks. So the only thing I can do is check the receive date? Is it possible to follow up with this any further than that?
You can email your LSR and give them your Starbucks store number (not your Target store) and ask them the status of your order.

I sent an email to LSR with my info and target store info.
I didn’t even know my Starbucks store number. LSR sent me my SBUX store number and a reset code.

Back