Starbucks Team Leaders

The signing kit is comes just a few days before the set most of the time. I don’t know why they sent the menu boards so early. If it doesn’t come tomorrow, then it should be Friday.

I see the new menu board has Honey Citrus Mint Tea on it. Did anyone receive any info on this? I looked the recipe up online but can’t find the official recipe card or any info on workbench.

I found an official recipe card for the Honey Citrus Mint Tea on storelink. It's just a medicine ball, and it even mentions that on the card. It's 1 bag of peach tranquility and 1 of jade citrus mint, 1-1-1-2 packets of honey for short-tall-grande-venti, half hot water and half steamed lemonade. Everyone will need to order more of both of these teas! Peach is hard to get in. I've ordered it more than 10 times in the last 6 months and received 4 or 5 cases.

I found an official recipe card for the Honey Citrus Mint Tea on storelink. It's just a medicine ball, and it even mentions that on the card. It's 1 bag of peach tranquility and 1 of jade citrus mint, 1-1-1-2 packets of honey for short-tall-grande-venti, half hot water and half steamed lemonade. Everyone will need to order more of both of these teas! Peach is hard to get in. I've ordered it more than 10 times in the last 6 months and received 4 or 5 cases.
Whats the dpci for peach? I haven’t seen it on the guide forever.
Also, do you put peppermint pumps in the medicine ball? I make it just like the recipe you mentioned but I put 1-1-2 pumps of peppermint aswell.

Edit: if you are talking of peach tranquility, then nvm, cause I stocked up on it before the winter. Big seller here.

Whats the dpci for peach? I haven’t seen it on the guide forever.
Also, do you put peppermint pumps in the medicine ball? I make it just like the recipe you mentioned but I put 1-1-2 pumps of peppermint aswell.
I've heard of people putting that in, but never seen it written anywhere. We'd charge extra for that. Peach is 254-13-0173.

Same. If you're charging for one pump of syrup, you're just being pretty. Real talk.
Agreed, but them's the rules. You have to draw a line somewhere. And I really don't mind charging for that. The one that I'm really inconsistent with is sauces. An iced coffee with mocha should be an extra charge because it comes with classic, not a sauce, but how the hell are guests supposed to know the difference between a sauce and a syrup? To them, it's just some sort of flavor. Same with vanilla chai, or a mocha with caramel in it. I feel like they already paid for a flavor, so sometimes I end up not charging for it. Other times I feel like following the rules and I do.

Agreed, but them's the rules. You have to draw a line somewhere. And I really don't mind charging for that. The one that I'm really inconsistent with is sauces. An iced coffee with mocha should be an extra charge because it comes with classic, not a sauce, but how the hell are guests supposed to know the difference between a sauce and a syrup? To them, it's just some sort of flavor. Same with vanilla chai, or a mocha with caramel in it. I feel like they already paid for a flavor, so sometimes I end up not charging for it. Other times I feel like following the rules and I do.
Aha! So you are the person the guests bring up when they say “ they dont charge me for that at the other sbux”

Syrups are clear, simple syrups. Sauces are thick, expire sooner, and typically involve dairy.

I have no problem charging for syrup in a mocha. Peppermint mocha has it built in, so shouldn't be a surprise to the guest.

Aha! So you are the person the guests bring up when they say “ they dont charge me for that at the other sbux”
I'm usually the one that gets told that lol. But I still think it's stupid that a grande latte with one pump of vanilla and one pump of mocha is more expensive than a grande latte with 6 vanilla, 2 caramel, 3 cinnamon dolce, 4 hazelnut, 5 toffee nut, 1 peppermint, 2 sugar free vanilla, 1 sugar free cinnamon dolce, 2 raspberry, 1 classic, 1 cane sugar, and 1 cascara. And they could have me add tons and tons of vanilla and chocolate powders and lots of different sugar packets at no charge.

I write my schedule,
Mon-Fri
Opener-> 7-3:30
Mid-> 9-5:30
Closer -> 4-9:30
Sat & Sun
Opener -> 7-3:30
Late mid -> 11-4 (sometimes)
Later mid -> 2:30-8
Closer-> 4-9:30

This schedule gets the job done...

I write my schedule,
Mon-Fri
Opener-> 7-3:30
Closer -> 4-9:30
Sat & Sun
Opener -> 7-3:30
Late mid -> 11-4 (sometimes)
Later mid -> 2:30-8
Closer-> 4-9:30

This schedule gets the job done...
This is basically my schedule too except we come in at 630 during the week and 6 on the weekend.

Back