Starbucks Team Leaders

Here’s what sells in our impulse fixtures.
1. madelines
2. Biscottis
2. Creme brule almonds
3. Kind bars
4. Thats it bars
5. Salted cashews
The Dark Graham crackers, chocolate covered espresso beans/ almonds just take up space.
In RTD milk/chocolate milk, ehtos, apple juice and the peter rabbit stuff sells like hot cakes.

I actually sell out of the grahams and espresso bites like you wouldn't believe 🤔 now those creme brulee almonds and that's it bars take up space for us lol

Customer experience report....how do you get "food taste" category up. Team always asks if the guest would like their pastry heated up. Oven is clean and food is presentable. This is the only score we are under the Target average for.

Great idea, definitely copying it! Isn’t Cold Foam Cappuccino made with skim milk though?
As of right now, yes. But it’s changing to 2%. And blend on 4. And tall doesn’t get an extra shot for whatever reason. And CF goes in the custom box instead of in the drink box. And this CF is different from the CF for cold brew. (More info than you asked for, I know, but I wanted another opportunity to rant about this stuff.)

Customer experience report....how do you get "food taste" category up. Team always asks if the guest would like their pastry heated up. Oven is clean and food is presentable. This is the only score we are under the Target average for.
I wish I could help. All I can do is sympathize. From one month to the next, my order accuracy went up to 90 and yet both my beverage taste and food taste dropped by several points. I have no answers.

I looked at all the Cold Foam Recipe cards added to Storelink. They all still use Skim Milk. Its the New Cloud Drink (officially called Cloud Platform lol)) that use 2%.

I tried making one with what we have such as vanilla Bean and Vanilla Syrup following the recipe card. I assume the Cloud Power (meringue) will make the foam more thicker and fluffy. But I actually like the Cloud Foam...........kill me.

I don’t know how to look it up, apparently you need a username and password.... which my DM was going to give to us.... 6 months ago...

I don’t know how to look it up, apparently you need a username and password.... which my DM was going to give to us.... 6 months ago...

For CE Report your username is sXXXXX

For SBUX Online Ordering your username is xaXXXXX

XXXXX = Starbucks Store Number

There is a forgot password option on both websites, try filling it out and put your Target email. If that doesn’t get anything, I’d try doing the contact us on SBUX online ordering, and when they call ask if they can do anything (or give you a number) to call for CE report. They were super friendly to me when I took over my store and needed online ordering access.

Spring guide out on storelink! Two new cold foam drinks with cascara also coming back with lemon cake pops. Also serious strawberry is out of the door with a new strawberry Frappuccino coming back

What I would do for StoreLink access. I’m over Workbench and the lack of an archive. My DM showed me StoreLink and I about wanted to cry... so nice.

For CE Report your username is sXXXXX

For SBUX Online Ordering your username is xaXXXXX

XXXXX = Starbucks Store Number

There is a forgot password option on both websites, try filling it out and put your Target email. If that doesn’t get anything, I’d try doing the contact us on SBUX online ordering, and when they call ask if they can do anything (or give you a number) to call for CE report. They were super friendly to me when I took over my store and needed online ordering access.

You actually need to contact your Dm after using the forgot password option for cerreport. He/she will need to approve it.

I might have missed the message but did you guys order arrival change? My normally arrives Mondays and order due Tuesdays. I just noticed my next order and all orders in February is now moved to Fridays (order due date too).

Back