Starbucks Team Leaders

Sometimes it adjusts for the new fiscal year. There was a weekly update saying to check it for MLK day and throughout February.

Saw that and must have assumed it was talking about MLK like it does for every holiday. Didn't realize it was going to totally change. Never has in the 2 years I've been in role.

Outside of holidays? Mine did for holidays and suchs but never permanently. Either away, I guess I'll be changing my weekly routines.

I might have missed the message but did you guys order arrival change? My normally arrives Mondays and order due Tuesdays. I just noticed my next order and all orders in February is now moved to Fridays (order due date too).

This happen to me last year. We would order on Tuesday and get a deliver on Friday, which I loved because I got my order before the weekend. It changed to order Tuesday and deliver on Monday. I haven’t seen any permanent changes since last year.

Did you guys get like a giant roll of green stickers? What is it for?
They are supposed to be replacing the warm and toast stickers with a green sticker. They were supposed to come in the last sign kit but didn’t. If it is not the old green bag stickers they were talking about, then it is the new warming stickers.

They are supposed to be replacing the warm and toast stickers with a green sticker. They were supposed to come in the last sign kit but didn’t. If it is not the old green bag stickers they were talking about, then it is the new warming stickers.
The only thi
Its here 😬
have you tried it yet? I’ll breaking down my pallet tomarrow, can’t wait to try it!

I immediately got the cloud powder out and made a sample of the iced one. Regular, not cinnamon. It was pretty bad. I don't really know if the cloud powder does that much, except for the fact that the foam is lighter than the espresso, so it became a true upside down macchiato where the espresso was all at the bottom (even though it's poured on top). There was a clear divide between the espresso at the bottom and the foam above it. It ends up being part sweet foam and part straight espresso, not mixed at all. It was better hot because hot macchiatos mix on their own and pretty much are just vanilla lattes with CR - seriously, try making a hot one in either the training tumbler (which is on the order guide now!) or an iced cup; it mixes on its own almost as much as a vanilla latte.

I'll probably wait to get the cinnamon lemon syrup out next week to make sure it doesn't expire before we even launch it. The powder only fills half of an inclusion container, so we'll easily go through a bag just with training.

Barely. But it sounds like the DC is out. On a related note, I've ordered strawberry infusion 3 weeks in a row with no luck. I told my team the new strawberry frap recipe for when we run out Monday.

Never understood why we used the infusion. Wasted so much purée since its barely used in the old recipe but now we go through and not waste any

These are our windows right now....from guest service all the way to Starbucks the windows are covered from top to bottom on the outside with fruit flies. There are hundreds. Not drain flies, not house flies, fruit flies...uhg.

Attachments

• 20190210_132124.jpg
    20190210_132124.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 44
  • 20190210_132124.jpg
    20190210_132124.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 39
These are our windows right now....from guest service all the way to Starbucks the windows are covered from top to bottom on the outside with fruit flies. There are hundreds. Not drain flies, not house flies, fruit flies...uhg.
Wtf, shut it down!

Back