Starbucks Team Leaders

20-35 hours below what is allotted in the weekly scheduling dashboard? That's insane. That really sucks.

yeah, our Starbucks TL has kinda just gotten into the habit of writing the schedule around NOT having those hours, because more often than not we won't get them. Starbucks is only 1% of store sales so obviously it's irrelevant

yeah, our Starbucks TL has kinda just gotten into the habit of writing the schedule around NOT having those hours, because more often than not we won't get them. Starbucks is only 1% of store sales so obviously it's irrelevant
That means several things:

1) Your STL doesn’t know/care about the 95% rule.
2) Your SBUX DM doesn’t know or isn’t willing to write you guys up for it.
3) Your DTL/HR BP doesn’t care or hasn’t caught on.

Which is all a recipe for disaster. That’s how it is at at my former store. STL doesn’t give SBUX the payroll, DM won’t put the store on a NNC (although she might be getting ready to since every time she goes in there is no leadership engagement outside of the SBUX TL), and even though the HR BP has called them out on not scheduling 95% of their SBUX hours... you think that fixed anything? They did a single week of giving them their hours... to turn around and cut it all.

Hey has anybody had trouble getting Cloud Powder? I ordered it last week - didn’t come in today - submitted a mysupport..

That means several things:

1) Your STL doesn’t know/care about the 95% rule.
2) Your SBUX DM doesn’t know or isn’t willing to write you guys up for it.
3) Your DTL/HR BP doesn’t care or hasn’t caught on.

Which is all a recipe for disaster. That’s how it is at at my former store. STL doesn’t give SBUX the payroll, DM won’t put the store on a NNC (although she might be getting ready to since every time she goes in there is no leadership engagement outside of the SBUX TL), and even though the HR BP has called them out on not scheduling 95% of their SBUX hours... you think that fixed anything? They did a single week of giving them their hours... to turn around and cut it all.
We've been thru this song & dance thru a couple of leaders; they promise us our 'full' hours but start cutting within a week or two.

We are still trying to find out but looks like 2 printers and 12 zebras. Guy who did it pretended to work for Target and was wearing a DC shirt. Apparently he's hit a few stores in a neighboring area. I'm sure he will hit more. Thankfully everyone is ok

Whats stopping them from just walking and simply ask to be buzzed into the equipment room?

We had a zebra stolen. I was told there was literally nothing Target could do about it without the serial number. I was like we don't track that 🤦‍♀️

I believe there’s a way to see all zebras we have, who was last on and the serial. I think it’s on greenfield. Our logistics used to hover zebras like a hawk

Back