Starbucks Team Leaders

Something is off for sure.

It’s like Chai. 5 days refrigerated, 24 hours ambient.

I have room in my cooler (double door back and front bar), but if I didn’t I would do .5L ambient just to see how it did and put the rest in my BOH cooler.
I think it should sell quick, like anything that goes up on DOB...

Week 3 I dropped down massively in Starbucks and my HR came to me and told me to schedule like normal and she would find the hours

We have been getting 200 and something hours which is crazy cuz we usually just get anywhere from 160-175...we never had that much during the holidays (I think 190 the most we ever got) but I’m not sure about the 3rd week of June hope it doesn’t go down

This time of year we usually start going up but for some reason hours have been cut more severely than usual.
We usually get about 20% of our hours skimmed off the top by leadership but this seems like the cuts are deeper.

We do 12k average and I have 180 hrs
There are stores in my area doing $7K/week with 180 hours. Meanwhile I have done no less than $8K/week since February, and last month did over $9K/week... and got a hefty 150 hours. 🙄

Not to mention my poor Café gets 50 hours less payroll than they actually should.

Glad I’m not the only one but something has to be wrong with what we got. It’s going down again for the next schedule we are writing. Not sure we will be able to handle that new Frappuccino with so little coverage.

My store takes atleast 20 of cafe hours almost every week.

my store has only Starbucks with no sitting area at all.. which I find weird. Do any of your stores also have absolutely no sitting area for guests?

Glad I’m not the only one but something has to be wrong with what we got. It’s going down again for the next schedule we are writing. Not sure we will be able to handle that new Frappuccino with so little coverage.

My store takes atleast 20 of cafe hours almost every week.
Hours finally updated. My Cafe went down to 105 hours (totally manageable if I actually got that much. Only get 90 now.) SBUX is now 165 hours vs 150.

I haven't checked any of our hours for food ave but something that just came out in the past week was like many store they take hours from food to have elsewhere but now the group vp is mandating 90% of the hours be given back so maybe some are in my group also they are wanting to move to 95% later on as well

Also they don’t need to be refrigerated! Once you dump it into the pitcher it’s good for 24 hours. There might be some left in the tetra and that’s what needs to be refrigerated if you want to keep (shelf life 5 days once refrigerated).

If I can make room in my single door CBS fridge, I'm going to serve them out of the tetras in the winter. Everyone will be trying them for the first 3 weeks. A lot will keep ordering it throughout the promotion. A few will order it through the fall. No one will remember it exists in the winter. And then they'll start promoting it again in the spring/summer.

Makes total sense. We have a spot in our fridge where the strawberry purée lives. Easily just put the rest behind the one opened for winter. Plus so much more space for activities on the bar :)

For happy hour since frappuccino are $3 for any grande size...can we still use cartwheel deal on top of that? And is it $3 regardless of what you buy and do we charge them for any extras like soy?

Last edited:
Doesn’t the $3 Frappuccino offer work at Target Starbucks? I should be able to use my Starbucks app and get that price but it’s not showing up. What gives?

The happy hour isn't with a scan sheet, it's just a separate button on the register. We probably aren't supposed to use cartwheel on top of it, but I bet most baristas won't know/care. I'd charge extra for modifications.

And yes it works at Target Starbucks. We don't have mobile ordering anyway so I'm not sure what you'd be looking for on the app to know if it works here.

Back