Starbucks Team Leaders

lifeblows10

Service Level Exceeded
After a bit of finessing I FINALLY have an organized back room...and oh man I'm starting to use the Wacos in other places! *Cackles*View attachment 8137
I thought we couldn’t use cardboard wacos in our area... that’s why I ordered plastic ones. 🤷‍♂️

Looks nice though! One day I need to post my shared backroom... and compare it with a picture I have from my first walk of the store.

I thought we couldn’t use cardboard wacos in our area... that’s why I ordered plastic ones. 🤷‍♂️

Looks nice though! One day I need to post my shared backroom... and compare it with a picture I have from my first walk of the store.
I couldn't find anything that said we weren't allowed to--and both my DM and Ecolab has seen them and said nothing. I figured since we use them in the main part of the store it would be fine. Although, I didn't know they made plastic ones!!!

Xanatos

Starbucks TL
Did you guys get new pumps for the new WM bottles? Or are we using just regular CBS frappe base pumps?
Nothing has changed yet. We still put it in the container and use the same metal pump. Btw, the wm pump is .41oz and the frap base pumps are .74, so that wouldn’t work out very well.
To be honest I’ve never used it... but we have it at our warming station. I assumed it was for the thermometers or tongs? Steritech would always test it when they cane so I assumed it needed to be there.
Ah that makes sense. It’s a nice little container if you have a good use for it I guess, but it’s something that we stopped using a while back, so you don’t need to have it anywhere in your store.

lifeblows10

Service Level Exceeded
Did you guys get new pumps for the new WM bottles? Or are we using just regular CBS frappe base pumps?
They haven’t changed other than the new collar that was launched a while back. (Or was that something else?) They aren’t giving us new stuff as it supposedly “impacted Baristas more than expected.” 🙄

As @Xanatos said, .41oz is what is the current standard.