Starbucks Team Leaders

After a bit of finessing I FINALLY have an organized back room...and oh man I'm starting to use the Wacos in other places! *Cackles*View attachment 8137
I thought we couldn’t use cardboard wacos in our area... that’s why I ordered plastic ones. 🤷‍♂️

Looks nice though! One day I need to post my shared backroom... and compare it with a picture I have from my first walk of the store.

I thought we couldn’t use cardboard wacos in our area... that’s why I ordered plastic ones. 🤷‍♂️

Looks nice though! One day I need to post my shared backroom... and compare it with a picture I have from my first walk of the store.
I couldn't find anything that said we weren't allowed to--and both my DM and Ecolab has seen them and said nothing. I figured since we use them in the main part of the store it would be fine. Although, I didn't know they made plastic ones!!!

Did you guys get new pumps for the new WM bottles? Or are we using just regular CBS frappe base pumps?

Why are you using it in the first place?
To be honest I’ve never used it... but we have it at our warming station. I assumed it was for the thermometers or tongs? Steritech would always test it when they cane so I assumed it needed to be there.

Did you guys get new pumps for the new WM bottles? Or are we using just regular CBS frappe base pumps?
Nothing has changed yet. We still put it in the container and use the same metal pump. Btw, the wm pump is .41oz and the frap base pumps are .74, so that wouldn’t work out very well.
To be honest I’ve never used it... but we have it at our warming station. I assumed it was for the thermometers or tongs? Steritech would always test it when they cane so I assumed it needed to be there.
Ah that makes sense. It’s a nice little container if you have a good use for it I guess, but it’s something that we stopped using a while back, so you don’t need to have it anywhere in your store.

They haven’t changed other than the new collar that was launched a while back. (Or was that something else?) They aren’t giving us new stuff as it supposedly “impacted Baristas more than expected.” 🙄

As @Xanatos said, .41oz is what is the current standard.

Has anyone every seen cleaning logs for reciving and or dry grocery? We got marked a p2 for it and no one knows about it.

Has anyone every seen cleaning logs for reciving and or dry grocery? We got marked a p2 for it and no one knows about it.

No cleaning logs for those areas but there are standards on cleanliness that you could be marked for. Look around on PM2GO and partner with your PML

No cleaning logs for those areas but there are standards on cleanliness that you could be marked for. Look around on PM2GO and partner with your PML
I feel as if I’ve seen a Sales Floor/Receiving cleaning log recently. When I go in tomorrow I’ll see if I actually saw what I thought I saw or if I saw something else. 😅

A lot of old people, a lot of Decaf Pike Orders.

Your leader doesn’t allow you to give them a Decaf Americano for the price of a Decaf PPR? I try to not do a pour over if I can help it...

I usually just brew a pot since we never use the full bag in time. It's so much better lol.

Also for the reciving logs the eco lab rep did ding (p2)for the logs nothing for cleanliness the report shows "unable to present receiving cleaning logs"

Your leader doesn’t allow you to give them a Decaf Americano for the price of a Decaf PPR? I try to not do a pour over if I can help it...
I'd probably lose my mind if my team tried to talk a guest into an americano instead of just doing the pour over.
I usually just brew a pot since we never use the full bag in time. It's so much better lol.
You brew decaf? And do you mean you use 5lb bags of decaf pike?

I'd probably lose my mind if my team tried to talk a guest into an americano instead of just doing the pour over.

(Not to sound mean) but why? A single cup of decaf pike is going to cost me way more than that decaf americano, and it is going to take a bit more time compared to the americano (low water pressure at the hot water tap on the brewer.)

Mind you, I am a HIGH volume frappuccino store. We don’t seem much brewed coffee (save for iced coffee.) Funny enough I am the highest volume Frappuccino store in my district. And I only have one blender and two pitchers. 😅

(Not to sound mean) but why? A single cup of decaf pike is going to cost me way more than that decaf americano, and it is going to take a bit more time compared to the americano (low water pressure at the hot water tap on the brewer.)

Mind you, I am a HIGH volume frappuccino store. We don’t seem much brewed coffee (save for iced coffee.) Funny enough I am the highest volume Frappuccino store in my district. And I only have one blender and two pitchers. 😅
I guess it's because it's a different drink. If a guest asks for brewed coffee, we give them brewed coffee. If I'm not brewing dark roast, I let them know that it's on pour over and that I have pike ready; I don't ask them if they want an americano because it's faster/cheaper and a dark roast.

And unless you're getting like 300 payroll hours per week and have 2 cold bars, you shouldn't need a second blender. A 3rd pitcher could potentially be useful if you're doing a lot, assuming you have room for it somewhere.

Back