Starbucks Team Leaders

You should be able to, always worked in the past for us. Fun fact, at a company operated Starbucks, they won't give people the Happy Hour Deal unless you are a rewards member. No app, no Happy Hour for you 🤣.

Have you guys tried the new teas yet? Love Blueberry, Guava is growing on me, and still need to try the new Peach.

You should be able to, always worked in the past for us. Fun fact, at a company operated Starbucks, they won't give people the Happy Hour Deal unless you are a rewards member. No app, no Happy Hour for you 🤣.

Have you guys tried the new teas yet? Love Blueberry, Guava is growing on me, and still need to try the new Peach.
Me and my team lives the Guava. They keep asking to “try” it. I am like at this rate we wont have any left for the launch!

Fun fact, at a company operated Starbucks, they won't give people the Happy Hour Deal unless you are a rewards member. No app, no Happy Hour for you 🤣.

...I thought that is how we operated too...

We aren’t too strict on it though. If anyone ask about happy hour we educate them on the SBUX rewards program and give it to them anyway.

We have only ever used the sanitizer tub if we are out of sanitizing wipes. The tote should have a bottle slot for sanitizer. At least mine does

So we just got our ecolab visit and we have been told that we cant use the citrus gel anymore. Anyone have tips for what they use to destain other than the gel.

So we just got our ecolab visit and we have been told that we cant use the citrus gel anymore. Anyone have tips for what they use to destain other than the gel.
Yeah you were supposed to get rid of that about a year ago. I've never heard of using it for destaining. Anyway, we have those filter pouch packets for destaining now. As for a spray, I think greaselift is the go-to for a lot of things now.

Yeah you were supposed to get rid of that about a year ago. I've never heard of using it for destaining. Anyway, we have those filter pouch packets for destaining now. As for a spray, I think greaselift is the go-to for a lot of things now.
Any solution for the white haze on pitchers?

Yeah that has not ever been passed along by my etl,fbd,nor the previous tl. That's nice. If you have the dpci or sap number that would be great

Went from an 8 to a 29 CC score. I about cried... our DM was beyond impressed. Look forward to seeing next month...

Also found out our “go above and beyond” score (49) was the highest it has been since they started this version of the survey with exception of one month in 2017.

Any solution for the white haze on pitchers?
No idea. From what I've read, that's a chemical reaction of the plastic with something acidic. (Mainly pineapple infusion. Is eggnog acidic? Because that made a big impact on a few of my pitchers.) I've tried several different chemicals on them with no luck. Next holiday season I'm going to label 2 pitchers and keep them as eggnog only.
Yeah that has not ever been passed along by my etl,fbd,nor the previous tl. That's nice. If you have the dpci or sap number that would be great
Search workbench to find a full list of stuff from Ecolab and its equivalent chemical from Diversey.

Back