Starbucks Team Leaders

There was additional payroll added in to that week for training and the set.

it’s kind of a long story about why i’m doing the set, but it has to do with my starbucks being one more bad DM visit from getting shutdown. i don’t wanna say too much because corporate people are involved in the situation at my store

My payroll just went up to 260 for November and my SD isn't happy that I spent 242 for the first week of November (biggest Siren's Eye of the year, Red Cup Day II), but the whole store only got about 1300 hours so it's a pretty big percentage lol.
A SBUX that gets 260 hours in a store that gets 1300... sound like a flex format store in a college area? That also means you guys are making some dough.

There was additional payroll added in to that week for training and the set.

It was for the month. Sales and Payroll said I should have gotten 175 hours, myTime gave me 190. Not complaining - we got 165 this time last year and desperately needed additional payroll. Guess that’s what happens when you take a store the company wanted to shut down and make it profitable?

Sad thing is, as of Nov. Wk 2 I turn it over to the new TL (that I’ve trained - she’s pretty cool and has experience as a Lead at another licensee.) Can’t say that I won’t miss it... I just grateful I’m getting to turn it over to someone that cares as much as I do.

Last edited:
My old stores new tl is expected to set holiday on the 6th by herself during store hours. I'd rip someones head off haha

My old stores new tl is expected to set holiday on the 6th by herself during store hours. I'd rip someones head off haha
Isn't that how everyone does it? This will be my 6th holiday set and I think it's the first time I'll have help. I've never worked at a store that does overnight, so I've usually had to have it done by 1030pm (1130 once or twice).

Yup. Get it as prepped as possible, then set it solo or have someone else set it solo.

Wow really. Every store I worked in we did overnight. Last year my store wasn't open so we were able to set before the store opened.

My last promo set. Bittersweet for sure. Wish I had the stuff I tried ordering when they accidentally allowed us to order everything from the holiday set... but I guess my massive order(s) of Bling cups will suffice.

Set this years by my self at 530am
Boss lady came in and moved everything around on me, took my fixtures for another store and gave me old fixtures from the store that was just remodeled...
First time I've ever had someone do that sort of thing. Felt weird.

Boss lady came in and moved everything around on me, took my fixtures for another store and gave me old fixtures from the store that was just remodeled...
Take any free help.

Did she used to work for Target?

Hey there, so I’m still pretty new to Starbucks, just opened it recently. But as we did our holiday transition they sent me five menu board signs that were all the same... how do I get the right menu boards?

Hey there, so I’m still pretty new to Starbucks, just opened it recently. But as we did our holiday transition they sent me five menu board signs that were all the same... how do I get the right menu boards?
You should’ve received a separate box with the line list menu boards. Mysupport it.

You know you've been Starbucks too long when you're able to take apart the mastrena and fix it.
Espresso was pouring out the top and side of the machine when we would pull shots.. this of course wet the card reader chip and made the machine inoperative as it would just prompt "card read error" and locked up. Decided I'm not waiting the whole weekend with no espresso machine right after holiday launch lol make friends with you're techs and get their numbers!

Hello! What is the step by step process to update the “on hand” on the mydevice? We aren’t able to order the holiday pastries on the order guide but based off how many we have on the floor. On the mydevice it says there is 60 on hand snowman cookies but we are completely out. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me out. Thank you!

Hello! What is the step by step process to update the “on hand” on the mydevice? We aren’t able to order the holiday pastries on the order guide but based off how many we have on the floor. On the mydevice it says there is 60 on hand snowman cookies but we are completely out. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me out. Thank you!
I'd just defect them. Might not be the right way to do it, but it'll work.

Use the EXF function in mywork to adjust on hands
Edit:- Holiday food items are often pushed and can’t be store ordered

I've always just qmos'd in the past to get more product in. Down to my last cran bliss pack? Qmos the pack and tell the team not to qmos it. Shipped next order. Boom bam done

I've always just qmos'd in the past to get more product in. Down to my last cran bliss pack? Qmos the pack and tell the team not to qmos it. Shipped next order. Boom bam done
short cuts and circumventing processes......and look where you are now

Back