Starbucks Team Leaders

You make it sound like a negative thing but anyone truly owning their business will find ways to make the guest happy and push sales. No one enjoys the stress involved in having out of stocks.

I chose to leave Target because they didn't make my growth as much of a priority as I needed it to be. I was not paid close to what I was worth.. my peers, my DMs, my HRBP & my STL all knew that & I left on great terms with all of them.

You make it sound like a negative thing but anyone truly owning their business will find ways to make the guest happy and push sales. No one enjoys the stress involved in having out of stocks.

I chose to leave Target because they didn't make my growth as much of a priority as I needed it to be. I was not paid close to what I was worth.. my peers, my DMs, my HRBP & my STL all knew that & I left on great terms with all of them.
You made a good decision on your part.

A 5 story Starbucks.
Check out this gallery from USA TODAY:
Pictures
Take a look inside the world's largest Starbucks

Check out this article from USA TODAY:
News story
World's largest Starbucks opens Friday in Chicago. What to know about the Reserve Roastery

Do any of you guys get consistent over 50% on customer connection score? I think it’s impossible but my dm seems to think it’s easy to be above that

Very jealous. Our machine is near the end of it's life (down three times in the last month). We are slated for the nitro after the holidays and hope they upgrade us to 2.0

We have several times. Our dm made it a point to go to all stores.
Had one today. Walked 3 locations on campus today. One of the locations here was recently remodeled and they have the mastrena 2s as well! Beautiful machines. I tried nitro for the first time today too. I have to say the nitro irish cream cold brew is going to sell VERY well.

She’s a beaut. Still can’t believe we managed to get one even though our old unit still worked.
Nice, but we have two machines right now & it's great to be able to steam for two drinks while pulling regular on one machine & decaf or blond on another.
It WOULD be nicer to get some counter space back that was lost.

Nice, but we have two machines right now & it's great to be able to steam for two drinks while pulling regular on one machine & decaf or blond on another.
It WOULD be nicer to get some counter space back that was lost.
You can pour reg/dcf/blonde simultaneously, on 2.0?

I would love to have the new ones, but I think I prefer having two of the old ones, especially because my store was built with the idea that we would have two machines, so I have the counter space for it.

We lost a lot of counter space with the second machine but it sure kicks during rush being able to do double the drinks.

Back