To That One Guest - II

Not a too that guest, but more or so to those companies that send people to Target to repair and help with devices. Theres not much that we could do. It makes us look bad when you tell our guests that we help them fix something and then we cant. Then we get upset people. Doesn't end to well
I’m gonna @ other stores GSs who send guests to our store telling them we can do things we can’t

To all those guests: Please do not wait until the last minute to get your ugly Christmas sweater. You know you are going to be invited to an ugly Christmas sweater party at least once before Christmas. Plan for it. Buy early. I'm as disappointed as you when you come in two weeks before Christmas and can't find a single sweater, because your holiday cheer is rubbing off on me and I want to get you that sweater but I can't.

TTOG: I really appreciate your patience when one of your items was a recall item and needed a supervisor to clear it.

Getting a hold of a GSTL/A is almost always difficult with how busy and large the store is. The fact you were also empathetic of the situation because you used to work in retail made my day even better. It’s nice knowing every now and then I’m treated equally. Thank you for that.

TTOImpatientBitch: You think I'm slow? Well guess what I'm too fucking busy to care. I had a few guests that had some issues that couldn't be helped, *that's why* I was slow. Oh, also it's SUNDAY with no football game for our team.

Besides, you didn't have to wait while I was helping the guest with their EBT issue. Ugh, I hate people. :rolleyes:

Two those two fucking Target dads in their four kids in sporting goods. My flat full of scooters isn't there for you assholes to lean on and sip your coffee while chatting. It isn't their for your kids to climb on. When I say excuse me in a very loud voice, you need to move go hold your conversation elsewhere. It doesn't mean move one foot away and continue on. Couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Sucks one of you lost his job. Target is hiring, but not inconsiderate gits like you.

TTOG: I wish you didn't snap at me because I didn't know how to use the electric car so your elderly parent or grandparent could move around in the store without walking. You must really have no patience if you demanded somebody right away. Thankfully, I was going on my break, otherwise I would have made a snarky comment back at you.

TTOG: It seems you love spot as much as we do at work (not), so sorry for disturbing you tonight, when we're closing 5 minutes til. You were still in the aisles and wandering around the store, with other TM's asking if you needed help, when the lights went down (not taking the hint) It had to take our AP to tell you to leave, and yet you made a scene. Sheesh.
There is one lady who likes to do this all the time at our store. She'll come in an hour or two before we close, wander around the store, and then come to the register to check-out, only to ask if she can price-match some items to Amazon or Walmart, without any proof that they have the same item for less. She does this I'm guessing because she's egotistical and likes to force us to stay later. When a GSTL denies her, she'll make a scene and play the victim. I wish that we could ban her from the store, but I don't think AP can do that.

There is one lady who likes to do this all the time at our store. She'll come in an hour or two before we close, wander around the store, and then come to the register to check-out, only to ask if she can price-match some items to Amazon or Walmart, without any proof that they have the same item for less. She does this I'm guessing because she's egotistical and likes to force us to stay later. When a GSTL denies her, she'll make a scene and play the victim. I wish that we could ban her from the store, but I don't think AP can do that.
She might think that if she asks for a price match at the last minute that no one will take the time to check and just give it to her. We used to get all kind of scammers at the last minute -especially purchasing high ticket items with hot credit cards- years ago at another retailer. Some people will try anything but you would think that lady would give up after several failures...🙄

Ttog-

Pop quiz:

If you can't find something do you-

A) Find a Target Team Member
B) Tell the cashier when they ask "Did you find everything?" (Hate this question but cashier's ask it)
C) Say nothing and write a survey about it

If you picked "C" then you would have known that I have an whole end cap dedicated to said product you couldn't find.

TTOG: Thanks for your kind words earlier today. You said “I asked for help, and these 2 ladies were very rude and unhelpful. You were the complete opposite”.

1. I agree, those ladies are not very helpful.

2. Comments like that make me feel like all my hard work is worth it, and I love it when guests show their appreciation. Thanks.

Keeping the positive feels going-

TTOTM in Softlines - Thank you for coming over right away from the other side of the store assisting with the guest & even showing me how to find said Softlines item, but in another size using the DPCI. Something new I've learned. Cheers!

Edit: oops. This is the guest thread.

Last edited:
TTOG thanks for the hug. Toddler hugs are the best.
And then the parent apologizes that their toddler ran up and hugged you out of nowhere! And I’m always like “oh my gosh No THANK YOU.”
I had a mom and toddler shopping in shoes while I was pushing and the lil girl put all her shoes back in the right place unprompted and then ran up and gave me a hug and it made my entire MONTH. That alone cancels out so much of the bad feels from the way the rest of my guests act in the department. 🐣

TTOG: Why do you stink like piss and stale cigarette smoke? At least take a shower or at least grab cologne before you come in the store. And you're not even homeless. Don't expect me to help you when you stink from a mile away and I'm sensitive to those odors.

AP should get her identification or get the cops in and then they can find out who she is and maybe get an order of protection?

Back