Archived Wrap your head around this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I clocked out on my fifth and asked hr to change my punch to a minute before my fifth, although this never was done by hr since it’s time fraud can I still get terminated for asking in other words for Intent? No paperwork was done for submitting correction. Neither was it done through EHR. Would I only get a CA for hitting my fifth?

So I clocked out on my fifth and asked hr to change my punch to a minute before my fifth, although this never was done by hr since it’s time fraud can I still get terminated for asking in other words for Intent? No paperwork was done for submitting correction. Neither was it done through EHR. Would I only get a CA for hitting my fifth?

Just take the lunch compliance and it will be a coaching. Don't do it again or you will get written up.

So there should not be any retaliation since it did not reflect on paper or no compensation was received since no correction was implemented right?

So there should not be any retaliation since it did not reflect on paper or no compensation was received since no correction was implemented right?

If you are in a lunch by 5th hour state then yes you can get in trouble. You need to take a lunch before then and changing it would be time theft

I would just assume you’ve done it before if you had the balls to ask he to do it . But that’s just my opinion

You asked an hrtm to commit time clock fraud: that shows intent.
Suffice to say, the next time you submit a time punch correction for lunch they may likely pull video to see if you were near the time clock & saw your time before deciding to do a PC.

Again not done it before but it should not be a termination issue right? Since no punch correction paperwork was submitted or EHR self service form wasnt done, and yes should have taken lunch on time and won’t do it again of course

You asked an hrtm to commit time clock fraud: that shows intent.
Suffice to say, the next time you submit a time punch correction for lunch they may likely pull video to see if you were near the time clock & saw your time before deciding to do a PC.
Asked but not obligated them to anything and I don’t mind them pulling video cause this has only been a one time thing I did not manage my time correctly for that day and it won’t happen again

Again not done it before but it should not be a termination issue right? Since no punch correction paperwork was submitted or EHR self service form wasnt done, and yes should have taken lunch on time and won’t do it again of course

You won't get fired unless you do it literally every day and even then my store would requisition a damn watch so you know the time.

I thought compliance was after 6th hour?

In California it's the 5th hour. ASANTS and all that but in my store the first time is a verbal, the second is a write up, and the third is a termination. Granted there's like some sort of statute of limitations where your compliance falls off the record but I don't know if that's 6 months or a year. Either way, it pays to be careful. A lot of my co-workers set an alarm on their phone for 15 minutes before their 5th hour so they know to get to the time clock.

In California it's the 5th hour. ASANTS and all that but in my store the first time is a verbal, the second is a write up, and the third is a termination. Granted there's like some sort of statute of limitations where your compliance falls off the record but I don't know if that's 6 months or a year. Either way, it pays to be careful. A lot of my co-workers set an alarm on their phone for 15 minutes before their 5th hour so they know to get to the time clock.
First time 6 months , second one 1 year , 3 time termination

Yeah I’m in Cali l, you know in a way I love the regulations lol but it makes you think when it’s used against you.

Yeah I’m in Cali l, you know in a way I love the regulations lol but it makes you think when it’s used against you.
It’s not being used against you, you were the one who didn’t take a lunch by the time that is mandated by state law. I don’t think it’s really a huge deal, I’ve hit compliance before myself, but please don’t ask HR to falsify time lunches for you as that is a very quick way to get termed if it is heard by the wrong person

Your hr should be reporting you to your to or etl. You are aware in CA, that you must take a lunch by 5 hour mark. Which means if you are 1 second or 1 minute after 5th hour, you are on compliance. You should be getting a verbal or cca.

He obviously asked because when he went up front for lunch, he forgot to punch out right away.

A solid defense isn’t that hard, guys.

I’m surprised at the harshness of these responses. As if none of you guys used to be TMs that bent the rules to get more done, or are TLs that have never had to fix all of their punches after a visit day or meeting or a day when the STL is on a rampage.

Shit, we used to call it being a team player.

He obviously asked because when he went up front for lunch, he forgot to punch out right away.

A solid defense isn’t that hard, guys.

I’m surprised at the harshness of these responses. As if none of you guys used to be TMs that bent the rules to get more done, or are TLs that have never had to fix all of their punches after a visit day or meeting or a day when the STL is on a rampage.

Shit, we used to call it being a team player.
Nah I definitely have done these things. But I didn’t ask HR to do it for me that’s for sure 😂

I know it's just as bad, but couldn't you "forget" to punch out and then submit a punch correction afterwards?

Reactions: Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back