Archived annual merit raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been maxed out for a decade. Never below an excellent so got pennies at least. Not this year. Store numbers not there so no DIO's in the store. No raise. First time.

Turns out everyone who got a review gets a free shirt? My team lead asked for my shirt size lol.

Fuck a tee shirt.

I want a substantial raise!

25 cents a year? 25 CENTS A YEAR???

4aQ4Iv4.gif

Fuck a tee shirt.

I want a substantial raise!
This, exactly.
For the first time since I've been with spot I won't get a raise.
Granted, the past years have been nickle & dime but it was something.
Now, it's like "You did a good enough job that you didn't wind up on the bottom! Here's a free tee!"
I'm so underwhelmed.

Apparently not, since 'most of our jobs can be done by trained monkeys'.
They just haven't figured out a way to make that legal yet.

The point often missed is if it's such an easy job, why can't they retain people to do said 'easy job'?
Because there aren't enough people desperate enough to put up with the verbal/mental abuse at such a low wage.
So it's an unskilled job but, if you want people who will show up (reliable), do the job (strong work ethic) & be there when you need them most (loyal), you'll have to pay extra for that. And that's the bottom line.

Is everyone getting a shirt? I want one! At my store it seems they hardly ever hand shirts out and you have to be really well liked to get one

DIO with 28¢.

I laughed a lot during the review. I'm not mad about it. I didn't realize the vml was considered to be my direct supervisor. Her name was on the sheet but my sl TL delivered it. I got ion on positive attitude and accepting feedback. I accept feedback from everyone except the vml but I'm gonna work on it and then still get the same dio next year lol. Her leadership style annoys me. She delivers criticism in a mean way. My tls aren't perfect but everyone agrees the vml is a meanie. She was nice when I didn't have to work with her.

My ions were accurate but I didn't get deo on things I should've.

There are people in my store who worked 5 months of 2016 and their raises weren't prorated. Is this a new thing? Or is it just because the store could afford to give those raises in full or something?

Haven't gotten mine but was given a Dunkin Donuts Merit Badge ($10 Gift Card) from my ETL and TL telling me how much they appreciate me.

Probably means bad review.

I got 2.9% and have to admit, it's more than I expected. I spent the beginning of last year being a complete brat. The past 6 months I've actually started taking the job seriously.
If I last until next year, I should max out, so they tell me. Just gotta keep venting here so that I don't go postal. LOL

Had my review yesterday, DEO with 5% increase. Easily my highest increase. I have a really good working relationship with my GSTL and it was a good conversation. We've both been with the company for more than a few years so we know how these things go. No worries on either side.

As a TL, I can tell you that we give the rating we think our TM's deserve. Then HR has a call with the DTL & HRBP to decide what we can actually give. They then give you your actual rating and we have to write the reviews based off that. It really is BS. Especially when you have to tell someone they're getting 6¢. Yes, there are some TM's that deserve lower ratings, but so many deserve at least DIO. It sucks for us too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back