Archived annual merit raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Ugh....DIO. I put DEO on self review and when I asked why I wasn't DEO, I was told no leaders got DEO, and when I asked what I could do to be DEO, I got a shoulder shrug. So I basically lost out on 2.5% more with for no good reason.

I'm grateful that we receive raises as it is not a requirement that companies have to do but I'm disappointed that I worked my tail off in my work center but am classified the same as someone who didn't work as hard or was productive as myself.

Yeah I know but they checked all dio & I've challenging them because there are obvious errors. Alot mgt changes at the time. I don't want to just let it slide. After all they have to tell me what areas I need to work on.

Never miss a shift...

Never call out...

Answer the phone...

Automatic 5%!!!

HxQh9Xz.gif

2.7% = NYET!

These percentages are worrying.

Somehow I think I'm going to get dinged on my review I was late twice ( which I had excuses for) and it didn't help I was either sick or my fiancé kid was sick last year was not a good year.

Somehow I think I'm going to get dinged on my review I was late twice ( which I had excuses for) and it didn't help I was either sick or my fiancé kid was sick last year was not a good year.

Nah. Two lates won't get you docked. We had someone with literally 7 lates in January alone get DEO

DIO and 3.5% which is 60 cents for me. Apparently the new wage went into effect last week before I even knew.

I haven't heard even a whisper of reviews yet at my store. I feel TMs were done end of March/early April last year?

I got DEO review and lousy 2.5% raise. Coming up there will be more hours slashed for veteran team members and more hours to new hire team members ☹️

Does this speak to the idea that store performance affects raise size.

Our DIOs got a higher raise than that.

I asked my work mom and she said literally as soon as I work with my TL he'll be giving me my review because he has them ready oooo

I got a 2.7% raise it equaled out to like 30 cents and i believe a DIO review. I forget already, lol. It was a really uncomfortable review for me honestly bc our old TL was doing it and she just got demoted to a different department (her choice) I have a lot of heslth issues and some werent excused this last year so the review was what I was expecting.

I absolutely hate reviews, mostly because as a person that is already more introverted and reserved, you're automatically pegged as someone that doesn't interact with guests enough, just because they assume that, when in fact I'm way friendlier and more outgoing with guests than to anyone that works there. Also, I got told that I don't update leaders after my presentation shifts, I was dumbfounded because I always make sure to update leaders on everything I did during these shifts. I got 2.7% for this review, but in between last year's review and this one I had already gotten a similar increase, where I was reimbursed for that raise from july 1 up to the current point. Even with that increase in between, I'm still not happy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back