Archived annual merit raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity: for the leaders, how do you determine who gets reviewed? Alphabetical, ranking, highest to lowest grade, etc?

I got 2.7% and DIO, pretty much a slap in the face, didn't get to see the breakdown for the different individual qualities and the TL said nothing negative. .thanks target
If your store did poorly, everyone in the store also did poorly. The lower the score for the store, the less they can give out.

Everyone gets reviewed. I did all of the reviews for Sbux, my GSTL for the cashiers and GSAs, etc. . . .

Yup and if you have say two gstls they get split down the middle. I was able to assign a TM to either one as long as they had an equal numbrr

DIO and 29 cents; we went from A to B volume so I'm not too surprised. If I got a DEO I would still make more money at the Amazon warehouse, ALDI, or anywhere that doesn't expect more and pay less. :rolleyes: Just a few more months of school..

Confused. I got a DEO overall but DIO in the columns. Also I (although I know we are told not to) talked to two other SL ladies about their reviews and our TL copied and pasted sections!! Lmao.

Soooo, it has nothing to do with your performance, just the stores.

Somebody shoot me!

She was the slowest TL to complete reviews too...

When do they need to be finished doing these already? Nobody in my department has had theirs other than the TL.

I'm sure this has been answered already, but I'm not reading through 11 pages of content. When do our merit raises go into effect?

I believe merits for team members are effective 4/23, which means they will be on the 5/12 paycheck. Make sure to check the dates on the merit statement they should have given you during your review.

Last edited:
How late does one usually get their review? because I still haven't gotten mine now midway through April and a lot of my coworkers have

How late does one usually get their review? because I still haven't gotten mine now midway through April and a lot of my coworkers have
I haven't given any yet. I want to give them as closely together as possible, so none of the team starts worrying that others got their reviews, and they didn't. Next week, every one is back from vacation. I will be able to deliver them all in 2 days that way. I've always tried to do it that way.

I've already delivered most of mine.

Some I haven't worked with and some I haven't had the time to deliver.

Minimum wage is going up a nice chunk in my area, so I'm getting at least a 10% pay raise no matter what. It takes a lot of the anticipation/surprise out of the review process, because I imagine the difference between the grades will have almost no impact on how much most of the TMs near the new minimum will be paid.

That's fine with me, I gave up on the meritocratic idea of Target around the time I realized that I got much more positive feedback from the leadership when I ignored guests and half-assed everything than when I did a thorough job and talked to every guest.

Minimum wage is going up a nice chunk in my area, so I'm getting at least a 10% pay raise no matter what. It takes a lot of the anticipation/surprise out of the review process, because I imagine the difference between the grades will have almost no impact on how much most of the TMs near the new minimum will be paid.

That's fine with me, I gave up on the meritocratic idea of Target around the time I realized that I got much more positive feedback from the leadership when I ignored guests and half-assed everything than when I did a thorough job and talked to every guest.

I haven't really seen any corrolation between how well you do your job and upward mobility. I've seen TMs with a borderline heartbeats get offered positions on the TL bench and I've seen 20+ year employees top out in SrTL positions because of "educational" limits. This company doesn't care if you work or not, you'll make your chump change, but really it's mediocre in the overall. And the direction seems to be... less bodies on the payroll, mean more money/hours to go around, so that's the only incentive to be an active TM. So that you don't get cut when the herd gets thinned.

Last edited:
Alrighty kids... after finally reading the check boxes...2 deo, 4 dio, 4 ion. Scored overall ion. Seems fishy... is that how they want it scored not deo? Statistically it feels wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back