Archived annual merit raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starbucks is definitely a challenge but once you get your feet settled in you are the sole owner of that work center. It can be fun.

We have a SLTM who has perfect attendance. She has never called out, never been late, comes in when called almost always. Yet, in that category, she reviewed a DIO. How can someone improve perfect attendance? I assume that maybe she always had previously maintained the same perfect attendance because that has been the case the whole time I've worked with her at this store, but even so, I would have given her a DEO in that case.

We have a SLTM who has perfect attendance. She has never called out, never been late, comes in when called almost always. Yet, in that category, she reviewed a DIO. How can someone improve perfect attendance? I assume that maybe she always had previously maintained the same perfect attendance because that has been the case the whole time I've worked with her at this store, but even so, I would have given her a DEO in that case.

I think that there is probably more than "attendance" in the catagory. I got a DIO in one section (one one that I got) that references being willing to help and train. Well, I am a trainer. I do it for free, everytime that I am asked to train a new TM. So, there were other things in the catagory, including positive attitude, so perhaps that is how they justifed it?

Pretty happy here as it was my first work-related review of this type and I got DIO

People at work have started receiving their shirts from the review. Another free red tshirt for work! :eek:

I never got a shirt. No one did.
I didn't get one yet as your TL gives it to you and I haven't seen her in a bit. Ill show a pic of it when I get - with the store number blurred out of course.

So I found out today that the ETL-LOG doesn't want her TLs to deliver reviews until AFTER we take the BTS.

So I found out today that the ETL-LOG doesn't want her TLs to deliver reviews until AFTER we take the BTS.
I'd say that's smart but they'll probably already be able to see their raises on their paystubs before then.
When is BTS anyway? We haven't had the week of edible bribery start showing up yet so it can't be too close.

I'd say that's smart but they'll probably already be able to see their raises on their paystubs before then.
When is BTS anyway? We haven't had the week of edible bribery start showing up yet so it can't be too close.
BTS is May 1-14. The raise will hit our paychecks May 12 (viewable online May 9th). But we are being scheduled times to take BTS, so most of us should have already done it by then.

I'm not too concerned about it, but I suspect a lot of TMs won't be happy.

Sorry for the dumb question I've gone brain dead but what is BTS

Oh that's the name... I keep hearing it and I'm thinking it's some kind of inventory slang... ok good so I'm not too dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back