Archived Denim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lgsfs

Team Member
What kind of pants(as far as wash etc.) Are allowed at your store?

Hmm...at least at my store, as long as they were jean textured any wash was fine. I wore black jeans a lot of the time last year.

I wore jeans with holes last year, I don’t think I own a single pair that don’t have holes lol

While our STL was informing us about the Jeans during the huddle, the Grocery TL added no Jeggings.

While our STL was informing us about the Jeans during the huddle, the Grocery TL added no Jeggings.
How would they be able to tell tho unless you like easily did squats and they were like “wait- you shouldn’t be able to do those in jeans”
Jeggings are life though. I’d like to see them try and stop me

How would they be able to tell tho unless you like easily did squats and they were like “wait- you shouldn’t be able to do those in jeans”
I say if you can pull'em off then more jeggings please, I'm not opposed to these tight pants!

It’s kinda funny because nobody’s wore blue denim at our store yet, but everyone’s been wearing tan and black jeans for the better part of 8 months lol

My jeans have flex technology. A fancy word for jeggings lol. I love them and I plan on wearing them this Thursday.

My khakis are actually jeans as well. Khaki colored jeans, but still definitely the same material. And because I am a person of excessive girth, they are also embedded with spandex so I could probably do squats in them .... if I could do squats at all...

My jeans have flex technology. A fancy word for jeggings lol. I love them and I plan on wearing them this Thursday.

Me too! I <3 comfy jeggings! :D

I wore them last year as well. Nobody noticed and said, "Those aren't jeans," to me because I chose dark colored, thicker fabric jeggings and wore it with a longer top (covers my rear) and boots.

Last edited:
Denim jeans are really no different than my tan/khaki jeans. Should be a year round thing though

Does your store have a big BLACK FRIDAY 101 packet at the TSC? We have a stack of them with talking points about this weekend, including expectations about TMs buying items, food provided, wearing jeans, etc.

Does your store have a big BLACK FRIDAY 101 packet at the TSC? We have a stack of them with talking points about this weekend, including expectations about TMs buying items, food provided, wearing jeans, etc.
No... any chance someone has a copy to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back