Archived Hours where art thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cart attendant cross train working 35 hours for over 2 months low volume store

They've started scheduling some people to come in later in the day and using them to finish up what the 6am flow team can't get done by 10:30, rather than scheduling everyone at the same time and asking some of us to stay late if needed. Ingeniously assholeish. I'm willing to bet that this is going to be a very regular if not permanent thing, if so then my remaining time at Spot is going to be even less than I anticipated.

We’re trying to cut hours so all of my shifts for the coming week are scheduled under “guest service training”

I’m a GSTM

Our huddle last night they literally told us because of how over spent in hours we are this month and no oje wants to cut next month hours will be cut worse. . .hiw do you even need to cut before the month is here! Add this to the fact our fr is literally burried in reshop and we have two weeks of truck now backed up ij the back and on the floor I dont see how the store isnt on fire right now. . .my store is batshit crazy! Our dtl has been at our store almost every day for a month and we just lost 3 more long term tms. Anyone got an oxygen tank and a float ring cause we are losing at this treading water thing

Last edited:
Our huddle last night they literally told us because of how over spent in hours we are this month and no oje wants to cut next month hours will be cut worse. . .add this to the fact our fr is literally burried in reshop and we have two weeks of truck now backed up ij the back and on the floor I dont see how the store isnt on fire right now. . .my store is batshit crazy! Our dtl has been at our store almost every day for a month and we just lost 3 more long term tms. Anyone got an oxygen tank and a float ring cause we are losing at this treading water thing

Unless every store in your district is in the same situation, daily DTL visits likely mean your STL will soon be your former STL.

Unless every store in your district is in the same situation, daily DTL visits likely mean your STL will soon be your former STL.
Lol oh that has nothing to do with our stl me thinks that petson hasnt set foot in our store since a shooting before easter at our store. They have been on loa since and we all know they aint comin back. Our current etl ge and idiotic tl for the floor has successfully forced 2 favorites of our dtl to quit and when they learned rhe truth of it they were furious.

I personally believe the etl ge and our hr is running our store into the ground and using the changes from corporate as a cover. Thats my conspiracy theory though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back