Archived Race Discrimination??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can easily envision something like this occurring with how Target is structured. Racism mixed with nepotism of favored TMs can absolutely go unchecked with how store executives wield authority.

Hope everything works out for you, OP.

Go find out what your recording laws are if they one way secretly record every race issue. If not document every race issue that’s different. Then go to EEOC and hopefully they will be on that shit in heartbeat.
Thanks! I'm definitely going to consider thisb

Does anyone know can my leaders stop me from talking to corporate leaders when they come into the store?

Does anyone know can my leaders stop me from talking to corporate leaders when they come into the store?
Corporate visitors don’t listen to anyone, much less the mere mortals at store level, and store leadership would likely not look favorably on any TM who made an attempt to speak to the all-powerful corporate masters (🙄) of Modernization. Life in Spot’s dog house is not pleasant. Just saying.

Document, record if it is legal.

Call the hotline, have past TM’s call the hotline. Calls are directed to the DTL on these issues, not the store director. If that doesn’t work call again and report your DTL for sweeping it under the rug.

SD’s and HR are at RISK FOR LOSING THEIR JOBS FOR NOT HOLDING THE RIGHT PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE for this especially after a hotline call. Make sure to say you and your fellow TM’s are at risk for retaliation and if it involves your SD or HR, ask for district leaders to conduct interviews.

That’s not a good way to solve your problems.

They are all responsible for protecting Target, not you. You are only protected as far as protecting you protects Target.

You have been given the right steps to take if you do believe your store leadership is behaving illegally. It does not include telling the company.

They can't stop you, but it doesn't work out well. I had an issue and spoke to my DTL about it once when they came in and ended up moved out of the department I was in. The TL I had an issue with was never impacted by it. If you're not considered irreplaceable by the DTL (and none of us are irreplaceable), you'll be the one suffering from going up the chain that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back