Archived #scrappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
First bit of "fun" with this today.

Guest: Are you the shoe manager?
Me: I am currently working in shoes, how can I help you?
Guest: So you don't have to wear what the other employees where? Must be nice. (so much snark)
Me: We're all allowed to wear blue jeans until the 24th, ma'am.
Guest: Oh.
-_-

And then her question had nothing to do with shoes.....

Guest: So you don't have to wear what the other employees where? Must be nice. (so much snark)
-_-

Sounds like you need to evoke #scrappy a little bit more! LOL

-_-

#SoScrappy

Meanwhile, in Minneapolis...

giphy.gif

This explains why Music Band is playing for next years STL Gathering.

So just what is it exactly that corporate is telling us? That wearing jeans to work won't affect our bottom line or brand if it's worn in the month of December?

So just what is it exactly that corporate is telling us? That wearing jeans to work won't affect our bottom line or brand if it's worn in the month of December?

They're telling us that sales are down across the board and in lieu of monetary enticement, they've elected to go with a marketing strategy to get more work out of team members while being grossly out of touch with anything that might be remotely effective. It's a feeble attempt to win hearts and minds instead of actual compensation.

They're telling us that sales are down across the board and in lieu of monetary enticement, they've elected to go with a marketing strategy to get more work out of team members while being grossly out of touch with anything that might be remotely effective. It's a feeble attempt to win hearts and minds instead of actual compensation.
I'm going for it because khakis don't cut it on the linoleum.

Hopefully those that participated enjoyed the wearing jeans. Back to khakis today.

If me wearing jeans effected my brand on my review Im going after this Jane chick....though our team leads wore them a couple of days so mostly not since my team lead is trying to move to an ETL.

Hopefully those that participated enjoyed the wearing jeans. Back to khakis today.

If me wearing jeans effected my brand on my review Im going after this Jane chick....though our team leads wore them a couple of days so mostly not since my team lead is trying to move to an ETL.

I dont see how it would affect you when corporate sent out an email saying its okay.

I'm glad jeans days are over. My STL's ass looks like Droopy the dog's cheeks in jeans. Worst part is, when she struts, they kind of flap side to side. It's an awful image to present to the public.

I'm glad jeans days are over. My STL's ass looks like Droopy the dog's cheeks in jeans. Worst part is, when she struts, they kind of flap side to side. It's an awful image to present to the public.

That's unfortunate when even jeans can't make your ass look good.

People were still wearing jeans. Good thing my STL wasn't there today or people would have been sent home

I miss the jeans:( Some people forgot about it being over ( or it was intentional who knows lol) Majority of people remembered. I personally liked wearing jeans because my khakis get so dirty when lifting boxes whereas jeans it never really shows. Perhaps around Easter the event could pop up again since it was kinda successful ( wishful thinking)

LMAOOO!!!!!!!

I don't work flow but have the same problem with setting plano on the SL side. On the floor a lot and climbing ladders in the backroom as well. Khaki's don't stay khaki all that well. :p

My STL told all the ETLs that anyone wearing jeans after Wednesday (12/28) they would be sent home even if accidental. Lets just say some people didn't come back.

As an extension of the end of scrappy, my ETL-HR is trying to remove solid color non-denim pants as well. So long, black dress pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back