Archived #scrappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess because Target is "hashtag scrappy" we get to wear jeans for a month?!

That's great and all but what does #scrappy even mean?

Meanwhile, in Minneapolis...

giphy.gif

wait jeans when i wasnt informed of this

do purple jeans count

Anybody figure out what it means. Twitter doesn't even help but there a lot of zone pictures when you search #scrappy & some even say #scrappyANDdelight wut?

I don't find jeans to be any more comfortable than my normal work pants. I don't get the point
All it does is save me like 2 minutes when changing for work.

I don't find jeans to be any more comfortable than my normal work pants. I don't get the point
All it does is save me like 2 minutes when changing for work.

I think the significance is Target giving us the freedom.

Jeans are more casual, agree the right khaki can be more comfortable but sometimes we look a little nerdy in khakis. Not saying we should care what people think but its nice to have a choice.

I am excited because although I have several red shirts, I only have a couple pairs of khakis. I have SEVERAL pairs of jeans and now that they don't have to be Target owned brand that increases my choices. So much less work clothes laundry for me for the rest of the holiday season. Plus every morning as I'm getting dressed for work I'm going to think "#SCRAPPY" and smile! :)

Extra bonus we get to wear jeans in December instead of August. ;)

The SFS team is loving it so far. Jeans go great with our black shirts and we barely get stopped on the floor anymore.

My jeans are infinitely more comfy than my khaki so im excited

Shame I was told black or blue only qq

But hey Dec 2 to 23 is so good cos srly fuck khaki

Seriously. I don't have any jeans I'm willing to sacrifice to the Mystery Truck Goop.

"mystery truck goop" is dead-on! Always seems to be some terrible mixture of laundry detergent, cat food, and vinegar o_O

Thankfully now that I've been off the line for nearly a year my encounters with the mystery truck goop is significantly lowered...but it still happens occasionally and leaves me feeling queasy for the next half hour! Definitely don't want that on any of my 'good clothes!'

Still waiting on wear your shorts to work day over the summer for positions that don't rhyme with smart amendment. Seriously, please let me not have khaki sticking to my body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back