MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Meanwhile at my store, our VM who built the plush shipper for amplified gifting built it wrong and it collapsed on a guest...then they decided to just leave all of the giant stuffed animals in the middle of the aisle until I came in the next day and suggested we use some extra mannequin nesting tables we had lying around. :rolleyes:
Actually the plush shipper came in prefilled and was a design flaw in general. That’s why merchandise update said to remerchandise the plush onto a convertible etc. So definitely not your VM’s fault. However someone should be reading red wire, merchandise update and whatever else and taking care of the issues as they are noted.

Actually the plush shipper came in prefilled and was a design flaw in general. That’s why merchandise update said to remerchandise the plush onto a convertible etc. So definitely not your VM’s fault. However someone should be reading red wire, merchandise update and whatever else and taking care of the issues as they are noted.
We still haven't set ours, but three picture looks hella suspect. I would have tried to put it on something else.
These means we can to sit and the backroom and build all day, while chaos erupts on the floor for Black Friday... (for me it is overnight).

My PMT recently rigged an old Bose Display to work Bluetooth for me... I will be blasting music and building cardboard shit all week long.
We're sfs thurs into Friday overnight. No fucking double like I asked.

Say night overnight with the rest of my fucking lazy inept team to unbuild them.

If anyone finds it annoying that some items on SAP are restricted to 1 case per order (Cosmetics Clings was my biggest annoyance, after hearing about how we don't have any for literally a year and a half). It is worth a MySupport.

I put a MySupport asking for 200 Cosmetics clings, (Thinking; eh, they must be rare and hard to get, mine as well get 8 Packages if I can (8 packs of 25)... After fighting tooth and nail that the part number was wrong on SAP (Which i literally copy and pasted), and Telling them no, I do not want 200 outrigger signs for Pickles/Olives in Grocery...

I end up getting 200 packages of 25, cosmetics clings, with a grand total of 5,000 of them. Now I never have to hear about them ever again.

If anyone finds it annoying that some items on SAP are restricted to 1 case per order (Cosmetics Clings was my biggest annoyance, after hearing about how we don't have any for literally a year and a half). It is worth a MySupport.

I put a MySupport asking for 200 Cosmetics clings, (Thinking; eh, they must be rare and hard to get, mine as well get 8 Packages if I can (8 packs of 25)... After fighting tooth and nail that the part number was wrong on SAP (Which i literally copy and pasted), and Telling them no, I do not want 200 outrigger signs for Pickles/Olives in Grocery...

I end up getting 200 packages of 25, cosmetics clings, with a grand total of 5,000 of them. Now I never have to hear about them ever again.
Sbux tl put down "max" for like rags once... apparently it's a pallet worth. Now we know lol.

Sbux tl put down "max" for like rags once... apparently it's a pallet worth. Now we know lol.

We had this happen, once, ended being a truck with THIRTEEN PALLETS of Shopping bags. (Came on our regular morning truck, and ended up forcing us to take a double, or two). LOL!

Ended up being a error on someone else's part that doesn't work at our store. (Either that, or Ego protection).

So they sent the AG pallet for round 2.

Shame I have no room to put the pallet and shame I have no shifts in signing

Same here. I think they believe they can just fob them off to the VMs, which is gonna be goddamn hilarious. It's like 30 hours of just building, plus they weren't even the ones that set the last batch.

Same here. I think they believe they can just fob them off to the VMs, which is gonna be goddamn hilarious. It's like 30 hours of just building, plus they weren't even the ones that set the last batch.
54 hours to build and fill. Not accurately allotted in the adjacency calender...

54 hours to build and fill. Not accurately allotted in the adjacency calender...

I am putting my Overheads up early, because of this (whenever they arrive).

I went to my ETL and ask (Do you mind if I do the FOS Clings on Monday?). They reply "Why not just start the overheads?" I go well, because the Clings are the only things they sent early.

They reply with yes, you can set the clings Monday...

And I get a (subtle) go ahead to put up the overheads as soon as they arrive.

PS: I haven't received my pallet of Round 2 ambivalent gifting, nor any overheads yet :(. But there is a double tomorrow and both trucks are under 1700, so more than likely i will get them in the morning.

I am putting my Overheads up early, because of this (whenever they arrive).

I went to my ETL and ask (Do you mind if I do the FOS Clings on Monday?). They reply "Why not just start the overheads?" I go well, because the Clings are the only things they sent early.

They reply with yes, you can set the clings Monday...

And I get a (subtle) go ahead to put up the overheads as soon as they arrive.
I've got catchup from remodel coming out my ears and my tl using 8hrs to set 9 sidecaps. And once I get sfs trained for blsck Friday they will schedule and snatch me forever.

I've got catchup from remodel coming out my ears and my tl using 8hrs to set 9 sidecaps. And once I get sfs trained for blsck Friday they will schedule and snatch me forever.

This is hilarious.

How many Signing hours did you get for Black Friday week? I legit got 56 hours, all under Signing. (Probably to also do Black Friday shippers/Pallets which I have already done).

I am just wondering because so far, from the 20+ TM's I have talked to in my store, I have the most hours by a good 8+ from any other TM in my entire store.

This is hilarious.

How many Signing hours did you get for Black Friday week? I legit got 56 hours, all under Signing. (Probably to also do Black Friday shippers/Pallets which I have already done).

I am just wondering because so far, from the 20+ TM's I have talked to in my store, I have the most hours by a good 8+ from any other TM in my entire store.
42 or 44. Signing sun/mon/tues/wed thurs is sfs. Fri off. Sat for amplified gifting overnight. So 50 or 52?

This would be hilarious.

I would legit get AP on the walkie, and ask if I could watch Video of this.

I don't understand why the hours are under plano when they won't build them
Because stores who have not disbanded the pog team like mine fucking are. Style can be bothered and the vml can't either since they took her tl privileges. My pptl has 4 coming in plus etl-log to pull it, and is trying to find 2-3 more. She just won't fucking believe there's 1) not enough for 6-7 people 2) the store isn't likely to want to pay for that big of an overnight crew

Because stores who have not disbanded the pog team like mine fucking are. Style can be bothered and the vml can't either since they took her tl privileges. My pptl has 4 coming in plus etl-log to pull it, and is trying to find 2-3 more. She just won't fucking believe there's 1) not enough for 6-7 people 2) the store isn't likely to want to pay for that big of an overnight crew

Weird. I'm the only one who builds shippers and we still have the pog team

Well hello everyone. Update on my stores AG.

We never got our wave one of the Amplified gifting so we just eneded up using convertibles and tables to get the items out. Since a lot it is dual location it wasn't a huge deal.

Last week didn't have a single shift as signing but snuck away during a hard lines shift and built some Black Friday bins.

Looking forward to the FOS and Power aisle overheads and the door clings.

Back