MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Where's everyone usually scheduled with low signing hours for all of December?

SFS. The whole POG team is SFS instead of toys also. But I don't know who is building those 9 amplified gifting shippers. They've been sitting on the dock since last Wednesday.

SFS. The whole POG team is SFS instead of toys also. But I don't know who is building those 9 amplified gifting shippers. They've been sitting on the dock since last Wednesday.

Has to make you wonder what they did with the 40+ hours allotted for building those shippers this week.

one more week and you wont need to build them.

big district visit this week, surprise! Notes from yesterday's stores made it clear amplified gifting was still a focus. My poor poggie got pulled from sfs to build in the backroom in the cold. Told them so...

Yeah, all I have left is the 4 stocking stuffers. Has anyone else had issues on Fixture O? My instructions flipped the sides half way through and they didnt send me any screws. Luckily I'm a hoarder in terms of supplies so I had some to use, but still.

Who's the jackass that made the instructions for the Photo Booth and didn't include the numbers for each part within each step?! Why, yes, I am totally ok with flipping pages back and forth thanks for that. :mad:

And what's with the inferior pictures on instructions lately?

give it to sfs?

Wait! We are SFS!

I got to sit in the backroom for half of Thanksgiving Eve/Morning building the Amplified Gifting Shippers, as well as the next 2-3 days. My leadership was Adamant about setting it ALL on the new day of the week (Last Sunday). Not to mention that all of the shippers arrived 4 days before Set date.

Our signing TM has been working on it overnight for most of the week.

Nothing from this week's workload got done. I keep getting pulled to support other departments. Not to mention we're expecting all the missing signing from 10/29 week to come in soon. Only one day of signing next week so it's definitely not getting done then.

Nothing from this week's workload got done. I keep getting pulled to support other departments. Not to mention we're expecting all the missing signing from 10/29 week to come in soon. Only one day of signing next week so it's definitely not getting done then.
My missing/reordered stuff started coming in this week.... on extra long pallets with huge boxes where miscellaneous parts are just thrown in there. I still have to weed through my two pallets like this to see what can actually go up. They sent things like 4/5 panels of my Mini CSE.

Who's the jackass that made the instructions for the Photo Booth and didn't include the numbers for each part within each step?! Why, yes, I am totally ok with flipping pages back and forth thanks for that. :mad:

And what's with the inferior pictures on instructions lately?

Yeah that was annoying, also the pictures for the side towers were not at all helpful. I'm thinking the instructions weren't coming from target but a 3rd party.

The ETLs were freaking out about it for some reason. I think none of them knew about it until they got hit by a groupme then PANIC! Good thing us little peons pay some attention to redwire and have something of a clue about what's going on.

Reorganized fixture room again

Didn't get to do softlines crap because I know those evil children would fuck it up and I'm not doing that twice

Softlines is the WORST department for fixtures. They are completely lazy when it comes to putting fixtures back in their proper place and then bitch when things aren't organized.

Did anyone receive the kit for photo booth? It said it was supposed to come in three separate boxes. STL and ETL we're over my ass about them. I only received the booth itself on a pallet earlier this week and the backdrop and carpet came in on Friday via UPS. I know the thing on workbench said something about the packages going to the STL? I doubt they would've sent the kit with a Polaroid camera and film in my pallet, honestly.

Back