MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Who's the jackass that made the instructions for the Photo Booth and didn't include the numbers for each part within each step?! Why, yes, I am totally ok with flipping pages back and forth thanks for that. :mad:

And what's with the inferior pictures on instructions lately?
Like this?
51077daaa6c10e0672074ddc007f7888.png

The sign in front of ours says essentially, take picture, rotate. That alone certainly seems to indicate that the picture is supposed to be us falling down the chimney.

Also, look at the location of the nubs on the Lego bricks. You don't build nub-down.

Yep, it's supposed to be that way. If TMs couldn't figure WTF, how are guests supposed to? The idiots st HQ should have included pictures on the sign in front of it (the one with the directions on it). Also, we are a low store, so we didn't get the Polaroid camera and film, and our DTL wouldn't let us requisition them. However, on Saturday, we had one of our not very personable or outgoing TMs manning the booth trying to get guests to take pictures with it. That was a few hours of payroll wasted. They would have been better spent in SFS packing.

Did anyone receive the kit for photo booth? It said it was supposed to come in three separate boxes. STL and ETL we're over my ass about them. I only received the booth itself on a pallet earlier this week and the backdrop and carpet came in on Friday via UPS. I know the thing on workbench said something about the packages going to the STL? I doubt they would've sent the kit with a Polaroid camera and film in my pallet, honestly.

I know nothing about any Polaroid/film. I got my 2 boxes in on Wednesday from FedEx. Box 1 of 2 and box 2 of 2. No third box. I thought guests were just supposed to use their smart phones to take pics, then rotate them.

I know nothing about any Polaroid/film. I got my 2 boxes in on Wednesday from FedEx. Box 1 of 2 and box 2 of 2. No third box. I thought guests were just supposed to use their smart phones to take pics, then rotate them.
We got five boxes total. Two of signs abd three of supplies. All fedex/ups.

You take the picture like so

fpndOK9.jpg

and then rotate it

OV510iC.png

Gotcha, so someone is going headfirst down the chimney....

Must. Not. Over. Think. This.

Dammit, I can't help myself.
Santa, will lose a lot of helpers that way.
/me pictures Santa looking forlornly at yet another idiot laying at the bottom of the fireplace with their head split open.

Finally starting my FOS.. These pieces are labeled incorrectly... I'm just matching with the pictures. Instructions are crap
If you've done a couple you can easily just wing it. They clearly startd with one color pattern / label system and changed before shipping but didn't update directions. So long as its not back next year in willing to forget it ever happened.

alright innovation store peeps. Wtf goes on the new super high walls? Backorder order came but I'm not sure whay goes up there. Contractor didn't install any falcon board...

Help?

alright innovation store peeps. Wtf goes on the new super high walls? Backorder order came but I'm not sure whay goes up there. Contractor didn't install any falcon board...

Help?

If you're talking 68 inch cse, then I can tell you from my own recent remodel, 68 inch falcon board is on backorder. Don't know why corporate ordered me some when I don't need it, but that seems to be their theme with the remodel.

If you're talking 68 inch cse, then I can tell you from my own recent remodel, 68 inch falcon board is on backorder. Don't know why corporate ordered me some when I don't need it, but that seems to be their theme with the remodel.
I just got in like 15 panels worth. But I'm not sure if I'm supposed to replace the 36 in board on the old position with the bigger stuff at the top of the wall. They never figured it out, and the gc is done. Etl remodel has day off.

Oh god

The remodel map dropped

GOD

Pre sure its Baby 360 Home Inno and A&A 2.0. Along with the moving of electronics and every other department

Back