MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Wait, are you talking about regular shelf labels or clearance labels? I've got both of those for zebras, they're not all white. I think those longer white ones are for SPUs?
The new label strips will be all white with the product info in black ink. I saw them today. Unit price info will still have color b/c of my state's laws. Our PPL-TL also said when they start doing revisions next week, they have to replace all of the old strips in the aisle with the new strips. Everyone from STL on down thinks this is a stupid idea.

Has anyone not been able to set door clings because of decals that are already on the doors? I tried explaining to my etl and she just seemed confused.

Has anyone not been able to set door clings because of decals that are already on the doors? I tried explaining to my etl and she just seemed confused.

All of my permanent decals are on the inside of the inner doors and my seasonal decals are hung on the outside of the inner doors. So there is never an issue of decals overlapping each other on the same side. If one of the permanent decals gets covered by a temporary one, I readjust it so it is visible again.

All of my permanent decals are on the inside of the inner doors and my seasonal decals are hung on the outside of the inner doors. So there is never an issue of decals overlapping each other on the same side. If one of the permanent decals gets covered by a temporary one, I readjust it so it is visible again.

How did you get the Xmas clings to line up on the outside of the inner doors? When you peel off the clings it lines up and sticks when placed on the inside of the inner doors?

How did you get the Xmas clings to line up on the outside of the inner doors? When you peel off the clings it lines up and sticks when placed on the inside of the inner doors?

Mine came in with the sticky part on the opposite side than was shown in the instructions. So mine are up backwards (but lined up) compared to other stores which worked out well for me. I can't remember putting clings up on any side other than the outer side of the doors since I took over signing several years ago. Maybe I've just been lucky.

Mine came in with the sticky part on the opposite side than was shown in the instructions. So mine are up backwards (but lined up) compared to other stores which worked out well for me. I can't remember putting clings up on any side other than the outer side of the doors since I took over signing several years ago. Maybe I've just been lucky.

I got it up. On the outside of the inside doors and they're reversed than the instructions. Wasn't that bad once my brain started working.

kmXxrYo.jpg

white label shipment came in. We habe to keep yellow unit price labels due to state law... trying to decide if I should hang onto the yellow regular labels or just pitch them and trust spot to not change their mind in a month or two... anyone else pitch or keep?

white label shipment came in. We habe to keep yellow unit price labels due to state law... trying to decide if I should hang onto the yellow regular labels or just pitch them and trust spot to not change their mind in a month or two... anyone else pitch or keep?

Haven't seen my shipment yet but given that I still don't even have yellow clearance stickers, I will be keeping everything until I am sure I have what we need and can successfully order more.

Haven't seen my shipment yet but given that I still don't even have yellow clearance stickers, I will be keeping everything until I am sure I have what we need and can successfully order more.
They sent two out of three boxes of red. Mysupport is partnering with hq over replacing or promising what I order will be yellow.

Ordering is turned on for new label stock. I'm missing a couple cases of short labels, but I've already ordered extra stock.

Back