MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

With the new 3by3 sheets, put in 1 page at a time, due to paper jam. Wait for completion & then hit the next paper option.
But if I only put in 1 page and it needs more then that then it will print the 3x3s on the other paper? Or do I take out all the paper in it and then do it 1 by 1?

1. Vday overheads have 1/7 on box, 1/28 directions inside
2. One cable on that tiny tab that got bent putting them together?
3. Three heart middle doesn't lock together at all. Fml.

Innovation peeps... what goes on these walls. I have 68in falcon board for car panels, but does the smaller one stay? Half has the new led lights we shouldn't have got... the panels can't hang grim the lights like the old ones with railing...HELPPPPPPPPP!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180109-091814.jpg
    Screenshot_20180109-091814.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20180109-091828.jpg
    Screenshot_20180109-091828.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 54
So seasonal (ODL) for us sets 2/11 or the week after, I can't remember which.

Stationary sets 2/4.

Our remodel schedule for both those sections lines up perfectly.

I am *very* happy we don't have to do them twice.

Innovation peeps... what goes on these walls. I have 68in falcon board for car panels, but does the smaller one stay? Half has the new led lights we shouldn't have got... the panels can't hang grim the lights like the old ones with railing...HELPPPPPPPPP!

I dont have the specific numbers, but they are Small appliance CSE's, and one that is Bedding on the other wall.. When we had our remodel, they showed up probably 2 months after we concluded Remodel, and by complete surprise.

I am not an innovation store but just from looking at your pics here's my thoughts:

I think you are supposed to have 68 inch panels in those sections, especially if you have falcon boards for them. As for hanging them in the sections with the LEDs, would the brackets used for the low walls work to put up the big falcon boards? So instead of hanging, they'd hook into the uprights of the gondola?

I am not an innovation store but just from looking at your pics here's my thoughts:

I think you are supposed to have 68 inch panels in those sections, especially if you have falcon boards for them. As for hanging them in the sections with the LEDs, would the brackets used for the low walls work to put up the big falcon boards? So instead of hanging, they'd hook into the uprights of the gondola?
The section above the low wall cse is 45 inches. Old low wall is 30 inch car panel. 68 would then be ten inches above old line? I found some wall focal instructions that show 68, 53, and 50 inch panels or some selection similar...

I think a 68 inch panel is too heavy for the wall bracket for where they can go. Not sure. I've never really studied them much, but there's only one or two for the low wall, at half the height/ weight.

Sent pics to no support. Hopefully theu have ideas. Otherwise pptl said I can stash them in the hallway in the tl office. You know since we randomly decided to get rid of any storage trailers in the group.

The section above the low wall cse is 45 inches. Old low wall is 30 inch car panel. 68 would then be ten inches above old line? I found some wall focal instructions that show 68, 53, and 50 inch panels or some selection similar...

I think a 68 inch panel is too heavy for the wall bracket for where they can go. Not sure. I've never really studied them much, but there's only one or two for the low wall, at half the height/ weight.

Sent pics to no support. Hopefully theu have ideas. Otherwise pptl said I can stash them in the hallway in the tl office. You know since we randomly decided to get rid of any storage trailers in the group.

I'll take a pic of my bath wall when I get in this morning since mine has the same POGs on the wall so you can see what I believe yours should look like. And I should have the numbers for the high wall CSEs for that one because I always save the instructions for the current walls.

So I am curious to know , how many of you have had your signing hrs cut with the new process? The store I was at have been utilizing the new process for a year now! My hrs went from 40 to 8, sometimes 16 just for signing/pog. To be honest they completely disbanded our pog team and now the Sr. POG TL, BackroomTL, Flow TL set everything together. I mostly push CAFS in the morning and sometimes set salesplanners with the Hardlines TL. The only people they didn't touch was the two ladies in PC but I think they did that because they couldn't find other more qualified TM's.

No directions in my mini seasonal overhead box. Anyone have a picture?

Mine either. 3 are for the middle, 2 for the outsides.

I think as long as you use 2 "without a hangy hole" in the middle, and one with the hangy hole, regardless of pattern, you should be safe.

I used too wires for the middle as it felt quite heavier than I was comfortable with.

also I put a MySupport in regarding the issue of no instructions, if you put one in they can send you a direct .pdf document containing the instructions.

@signingminion

Here is my bath wall, no low CSE where the high wall is and different graphics for the low walls. The ones you have up are for bedding, not bath. Let me know if you want the numbers for the bath low and/or high CSEs.

Attachments

• IMG_20180110_072938718.jpg
    IMG_20180110_072938718.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
For that middle heart I used some of those large twinstick cubes to keep them from collapsing together.

Very poor design on that one.
Thats brilliant.

They sent mine with FOS instructions, smh.
identical for both sets. I looked them up on sap.
@signingminion

Here is my bath wall, no low CSE where the high wall is and different graphics for the low walls. The ones you have up are for bedding, not bath. Let me know if you want the numbers for the bath low and/or high CSEs.
Hmmmm. After dragging the boxes across the lot I think they may be shorter than 68in. Hoping to figure it out next signing shift.

Does any Baby 360 stores know what brochure holder goes on the Travel System flat? They send me take away things for my strollers, but I can't figure out where to place them

Funniest discussion with my PMT today. Apparently they are getting all new tools, etc on a fancy new cart/desk type thing. I use his Drill QUITE frequently, and have been tempted to order my own on SAP. They let me know that I will get to inherit their old tools (OMG my own Drill!), as all the new tools will be labeled with "For PMT use only, all others will receive an instant CA". I laughed it off like "You can't be serious, and brushed it off" This old equipment, isn't labeled with that :D.

My ETL approached me the next day, while I had a drill, securing down new Infant Furniture, and Warns me, "Don't be seen with that, it will be an instant CA, we need to get you trained, hide it". We both look at each other, my face saying "Your fucking kidding me", and his like "I know it is retarded". I reply, "But its a god damn drill?!?!" So apparently we can be trained to use all heavy equipment, including the most dangerous thing IMO in the store (the pallet stacker), but using Drill, can be an instant firing.

What?

One's out in the open, that's the shitty drill I don't care about.

The good one is hidden away so no one messes with it.

Back