MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Funniest discussion with my PMT today. Apparently they are getting all new tools, etc on a fancy new cart/desk type thing. I use his Drill QUITE frequently, and have been tempted to order my own on SAP. They let me know that I will get to inherit their old tools (OMG my own Drill!), as all the new tools will be labeled with "For PMT use only, all others will receive an instant CA". I laughed it off like "You can't be serious, and brushed it off" This old equipment, isn't labeled with that :D.

My ETL approached me the next day, while I had a drill, securing down new Infant Furniture, and Warns me, "Don't be seen with that, it will be an instant CA, we need to get you trained, hide it". We both look at each other, my face saying "Your fucking kidding me", and his like "I know it is retarded". I reply, "But its a god damn drill?!?!" So apparently we can be trained to use all heavy equipment, including the most dangerous thing IMO in the store (the pallet stacker), but using Drill, can be an instant firing.

What?
Hahaha the worst offender at my store is the APTL. Constantly "borrowing" PMT tools and not locking up or putting them back. I'd like to see someone try to write him up.

So, the question is, what did some idiot TM do with a drill (or other PMT equipment) ,that was so stupid, the company decided they needed to take this course of action?:confused:

Funniest discussion with my PMT today. Apparently they are getting all new tools, etc on a fancy new cart/desk type thing. I use his Drill QUITE frequently, and have been tempted to order my own on SAP. They let me know that I will get to inherit their old tools (OMG my own Drill!), as all the new tools will be labeled with "For PMT use only, all others will receive an instant CA". I laughed it off like "You can't be serious, and brushed it off" This old equipment, isn't labeled with that :D.

My ETL approached me the next day, while I had a drill, securing down new Infant Furniture, and Warns me, "Don't be seen with that, it will be an instant CA, we need to get you trained, hide it". We both look at each other, my face saying "Your fucking kidding me", and his like "I know it is retarded". I reply, "But its a god damn drill?!?!" So apparently we can be trained to use all heavy equipment, including the most dangerous thing IMO in the store (the pallet stacker), but using Drill, can be an instant firing.

What?
No one cares about drills in our store. Then again, no one uses drills in our store but PMT so there you go.

So, the question is, what did some idiot TM do with a drill (or other PMT equipment) ,that was so stupid, the company decided they needed to take this course of action?:confused:
nobody fucking returns them. Pmts actually get blocked on tool orders if they've spent their budget for the year. mine just changed and needs some tools but can't rder any because he ordered the cart immediately.

Stupid about the drill really though. Wav is way more dangerous.

Does any Baby 360 stores know what brochure holder goes on the Travel System flat? They send me take away things for my strollers, but I can't figure out where to place them
I get these every time for strollers and seats. I've never gotten a holder, seen numbers to order one. I'm not a baby 360 store. I just toss them as they aren't explained anywhere.

I can toss the old style regular and short labels right?
I tossed all the open packs, but held back the wrapped ones in hope they swap back. Or just in case we run out, etc. I'll toss them during the summer fixture purge if they are still not being used.

Anybody know anything about the Cat and Jack Rocketships for NIT and BBBG? I got them in today and my VM said that none of the other VMs in the district know what it's for. Couldn't find anything in the VMG.

Anybody know anything about the Cat and Jack Rocketships for NIT and BBBG? I got them in today and my VM said that none of the other VMs in the district know what it's for. Couldn't find anything in the VMG.
1/21 set? Haven't opened my pallet from truck this morning... maybe I don't want to now...

@DoubleGreen do you have stroller displays on the bottom in your aisle or the top? I really don't want to stick a booklet display on the basedeck with display strollers knocking them over...

They replace the cat and jack hot air balloons in boys and girls and infants. Mine were by the white stacking tables and in between a rolling shelf convertible.

Thanks to you guys, I know about what they are, as my entire softlines team was as dumbfounded as I, when I asked them "Do you guys know anything about rocketships?"

This was after I snooped through their VMG and saw nothing.

Targets communication is, once again destroyed by a simple forum, with people who for we all know, only have one thing in common.

Which is questioning what the hell these rocketships are.

Last edited:
So they really cut down on electronics with my remodel.

Went from either 4 or 5 sections of cameras to two.

Nuked the connected life island.

Target Mobile phone islands are the 3: Google Pixel/Verizon, AT&T, Sprint. Connected Life on the other side.

The 10 sections of prepaid phones are now 3 sections and an endcap.

No battery aisle. Got a new electronics boat with the batteries merchandised on the front of the boat in a recessed peg thing.

Laptop/Tablet table nuked in favor of inline 3 sections.

6 sections of Nintendo cut to 3. Skylanders is 1 section, Lego Whatever is 1 section. Amiibo is 1 section.

The 5 sections of Xbox is now 2.

GoPro thing nuked entirely, merchandised inline probably with cameras.

Entertainment looks like it's gonna be cut smaller too.

So they really cut down on electronics with my remodel.

Went from either 4 or 5 sections of cameras to two.

Nuked the connected life island.

Target Mobile phone islands are the 3: Google Pixel/Verizon, AT&T, Sprint. Connected Life on the other side.

The 10 sections of prepaid phones are now 3 sections and an endcap.

No battery aisle. Got a new electronics boat with the batteries merchandised on the front of the boat in a recessed peg thing.

Laptop/Tablet table nuked in favor of inline 3 sections.

6 sections of Nintendo cut to 3. Skylanders is 1 section, Lego Whatever is 1 section. Amiibo is 1 section.

The 5 sections of Xbox is now 2.

GoPro thing nuked entirely, merchandised inline probably with cameras.

Entertainment looks like it's gonna be cut smaller too.

The hell kind of remodel is this.

Back