MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Is WB available on a Zebra? There's only 1 computer out for TMs to submit time off and stuff like that, and I'd be curious to look at some of that stuff on break and whatnot, but don't want to hog the computer.

Is WB available on a Zebra? There's only 1 computer out for TMs to submit time off and stuff like that, and I'd be curious to look at some of that stuff on break and whatnot, but don't want to hog the computer.
not yet.

Do you have a signing of in the fixture room? Its often unused during the day.

You can go to workbench.target.com in browser, but it doesn't open PDFs and most applications. I'd try to use the computer in the fixture room or TL office.

not yet.

Do you have a signing of in the fixture room? Its often unused during the day.

Your fixture room PC isn't in use during the day?

Lucky. A&A keeps printing labels all the fucking time and the consumables TL seems to think it's okay to use it for his price markdowns, thus causing a backlog of people waiting to do things.

Your fixture room PC isn't in use during the day?

Lucky. A&A keeps printing labels all the fucking time and the consumables TL seems to think it's okay to use it for his price markdowns, thus causing a backlog of people waiting to do things.
That happens, but usually they use the one at tsc if possible. Easier to read without someone over your shoulder.

anyone have the sap number for the overhead clearance storage box?

Nope! but a lot of boxes will help.

If your an SFS store, it is a wonderland of boxes to store stuff in :cool: (Or send stuff back for recycle). For clearance signs get 278s or 277s, (I forget, the thin one) cut the sides off, then Tape the sides to your hearts content.

And there you go.

If your an SFS store, it is a wonderland of boxes to store stuff in :cool: (Or send stuff back for recycle). For clearance signs get 278s or 277s, (I forget, the thin one) cut the sides off, then Tape the sides to your hearts content.

And there you go.
nope. Not this time. I need the actual sap one. After an incident where once again my stuff was recklessly tossed I will be ordering replacements for everything without regard to cost. That fucking box is like $60 alone.

For the BB and BG denim walls: does anyone currently have backer still up? Mine has the backer from like 2012 up even though it is not on POG anymore. My VM would like to keep something up to make it look more like a shop, but I am unable to order extra panels for what is there. Only solution I can come up with is to order the C9 backers that are in mens and womens, but those are so dark I'd like to find another solution.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions??

For the BB and BG denim walls: does anyone currently have backer still up? Mine has the backer from like 2012 up even though it is not on POG anymore. My VM would like to keep something up to make it look more like a shop, but I am unable to order extra panels for what is there. Only solution I can come up with is to order the C9 backers that are in mens and womens, but those are so dark I'd like to find another solution.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions??
I think we have nothing up, that or maybe the c9 from before? I don't recall. Mines current concern is where those boxes go and how they stay up.

I think we have nothing up, that or maybe the c9 from before? I don't recall. Mines current concern is where those boxes go and how they stay up.

My VM put the signs on a shelf, at least in girls. Doesn't look the best but they are up. If I remember on Monday, I will take a pic for you.

Hey friends. My Softlines VA team mememe came to me today and tasked me in finding the part number for the Mannquine Hurdles? There are several on sap but i dont want to order the wrong one. We are looking into ordering this mannequin for women C9

Hey friends. My Softlines VA team mememe came to me today and tasked me in finding the part number for the Mannquine Hurdles? There are several on sap but i dont want to order the wrong one. We are looking into ordering this mannequin for women C9
Are you ordering a mannequin or a hurdle?

Are you ordering a mannequin or a hurdle?

we basically are trying to figure out the price of the mannequin and hurdle and other accessories and presenting it to our STL and see if he'll allow us to order it.

But I need to figure out the part number of the hurdle because on sap there multiple and I don't want to give them the wrong information. My issue is that the descriptions on sap suck and there's no pictures

And there you go.

Lol.. anyone trying to take SFS boxes in my store will regret it in no time.

didn't see them, but have not opened the platform boxes or the smaller boxes on my pallet. Took me about two hours to build this morning.
Hey, you made the same mistake I did haha the top wooden beams go on the inside of the metal plate. It should fix the bottom bowing. I wont have time to fix until monday

Back