MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Does anyone know the numbers or description for the single label, adhesive backed plastic label holders? Pic for clarification. View attachment 2302

My store ran out of these a long time ago and I've had no luck finding the part number to order more. I did find the part number for something similar - it's the same adhesive single-label holder but the opening is at the top instead of the side. Still serves the same purpose! I can get the part number when I go back on Monday.

My store ran out of these a long time ago and I've had no luck finding the part number to order more. I did find the part number for something similar - it's the same adhesive single-label holder but the opening is at the top instead of the side. Still serves the same purpose! I can get the part number when I go back on Monday.
Ok so if they are SINGLE adhesive holders, look in the school transition manual. I forgot to look. Suggestions for sap would be some form of "softlines insert location holder" lose some words
Now try these numbers...
Pr003
Fx4401
Lp1000

Signduck, Yesterday at 2:59 PM

My backer paper for BTS came on this week's pallet. I've never been so happy to see backer paper.

Question, how does your store handle salesplanner signing? I know my previous signing TM ran it often, but frankly, I think it's very annoying, especially if there's backer to be put up and it's all pegs. I try to keep my room organized and user-friendly and I'm always available if the TLs can't find their signing, but they still don't even bother looking half the time. With the BTS workload, I simply can't keep up with it this week and possibly next week.

My backer paper for BTS came on this week's pallet. I've never been so happy to see backer paper.

Question, how does your store handle salesplanner signing? I know my previous signing TM ran it often, but frankly, I think it's very annoying, especially if there's backer to be put up and it's all pegs. I try to keep my room organized and user-friendly and I'm always available if the TLs can't find their signing, but they still don't even bother looking half the time. With the BTS workload, I simply can't keep up with it this week and possibly next week.

They don't care...... you shouldnt care.

I sort it into a closet. It gets marked with set week and planner title in big letters. Every couple of months I send an email asking then to throw their old shit out. They don't, the room gets full and my stl gets involved til it's cleaned out. I DO NOT set sales planner signing unless it's a favor for the stl or an ETL I like.

They constantly work ahead when the signing can't possibly be here. Not my issue but I won't throw it away for them either.

I was pissed to see bts backer on this pallet. And not the backer I ordered because it was missing from the last one...there's $30 I didn't need to spend...if it doesn't backorder...

i havent seen the backer paper yet..... hopefully it will come friday. btw does anyone else have their signing in the backroom? when i took over, i've been slowly moving the signing into the fixture room because of the mess the backroom leaves constantly.

i havent seen the backer paper yet..... hopefully it will come friday. btw does anyone else have their signing in the backroom? when i took over, i've been slowly moving the signing into the fixture room because of the mess the backroom leaves constantly.
Not enough room in the fixture room. There should be a section in steel that's specifically built for signing. Nothing else should be backstocked there. Even my fucks get that right.

The spot is wider than the regular steel sexton. It's three pallets wide. I have four shelves for signing and a top shelf for pallets (currently wrapped gen3 pusher pieces)

dang that sounds awesome. i have two palette spots. there are shelves above it but they use it for backstock. and the top shelf has the pharmacy palettes. the main problem is, the isle the signing is in, is where all the vendor product is and our backroom hardly ever puts their stuff away, so its always in the way. one day im sure it will get better but for now its rough

dang that sounds awesome. i have two palette spots. there are shelves above it but they use it for backstock. and the top shelf has the pharmacy palettes. the main problem is, the isle the signing is in, is where all the vendor product is and our backroom hardly ever puts their stuff away, so its always in the way. one day im sure it will get better but for now its rough
I would talk with your BRTL, ETL, STL. Ask about moving your space. Tell them that you need a spot that's not quite as high traffic area and that is solely yours. You understand that you are all a team, but have visited a couple of other stores and checked out their areas. And you believe that you will be able to serve the store better if xxxxxxx is accomplished. Or some such conversation. It depends on the willingness of your superiors. BUT DEFINITELY DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR BACK ROOM SPACE LOL

I would talk with your BRTL, ETL, STL. Ask about moving your space. Tell them that you need a spot that's not quite as high traffic area and that is solely yours. You understand that you are all a team, but have visited a couple of other stores and checked out their areas. And you believe that you will be able to serve the store better if xxxxxxx is accomplished. Or some such conversation. It depends on the willingness of your superiors. BUT DEFINITELY DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR BACK ROOM SPACE LOL
I was told most/ all stores have a space specifically for signing. Some sound like they just don't use it. I didn't have to for almost 6yrs as we used the trailer in our third bay for signing. I also have a good chunk of desk in the tl office for label strips and small stuff and supplies.

I was told most/ all stores have a space specifically for signing. Some sound like they just don't use it. I didn't have to for almost 6yrs as we used the trailer in our third bay for signing. I also have a good chunk of desk in the tl office for label strips and small stuff and supplies.
I have probably 4 "pallet spaces" for signing in steel. Half is for smaller things, other half is for back paper and big displays. My SPLS signing goes in the fixture room though.

I have probably 4 "pallet spaces" for signing in steel. Half is for smaller things, other half is for back paper and big displays. My SPLS signing goes in the fixture room though.
You guys are making me feel like a queen with my space...although I know a couple other stores in my district have the same setup.

We have a teenie tiny BR. Apparently it's a "space constricted"... Aka small AF. Our fixture room is super small too. I hate it.

We have a teenie tiny BR. Apparently it's a "space constricted"... Aka small AF. Our fixture room is super small too. I hate it.
Ours is smaller than it could be because my ambient room is enormous and the coolers are situated well. We opened as a pfresh.

Anyone else missing two sets of the bts basedeck shippers for the Office Supplies pog? I only got 6 sets like last year (3 for each side) but nothing was missing on my bts pallets, had to mysupport it.

Oh... We just call that the Banana Room. We are high class. Haha. I think I've heard that term before but no one knew what it was so they just changed it.
Yeah, I'm forever explaining what it is cause the newbies don't call it that...ambient is a big idea for their brains to handle apparently...

Anyone else missing two sets of the bts basedeck shippers for the Office Supplies pog? I only got 6 sets like last year (3 for each side) but nothing was missing on my bts pallets, had to mysupport it.
Maybe...pptl is off today but I'm trying to track down the adjacency to start setting those bins...I've got five sets, but i think that's not enough.

Back