Starbucks Team Leaders

Airpots 260040869

We've been trying to order the long white platters that can be used for pastry case display (we use ours with a cover to store cake pops). When we type the dpci in, it pops up, but there's no option to order them. Anyone know a way around this?

We used to have a crap-ton of them (w/covers) back before la Bourlange.
Still have a lot of covers; flipped over they make the best packet caddies for oatmeal, iced coffee, frap roast, etc.

Tried ordering the grates and petite plates and it was not shipped. So might be out of luck on those.

When do have chips switch back to ordering through starbucks? My tm said she ordered em and they still haven't shown up throu fdc.

I saw the new DOB sign details for the Dark Mocha Frappuccino on workbench but I think the attached photo wasn't loading for me. Anyone know what needs to be written tonight?

So I need some help here. I am currently a TL of both Starbucks and of another dept, not food related. Our store is not allowed to have a food service lead of any kind, so the logical choice would have been to put a food team lead in charge of it. Well I was put in charge because grocery is on the opposite side of the store. (It literally takes a minute tops to walk from grocery to Starbucks). Anyway, I only get about 4 to 6 hours a week at Starbucks. Of course, half of that time I am by myself, and the other half it doesn't matter anyway because it is so busy. I never have time to get anything done that I need to. I can't do the order, I can't get any paperwork done. Plus, I don't get enough time to work with everyone, so half the people I never see. It has become very stressful, and other leadership in the building does not seem to care even a tiny bit about Starbucks. I feel bad for my team, because they are so cut off from the rest of the store, they feel like they are on an island. No one in the building can appreciate what we do over there. Plus I have a plethora of other issues that might make it more difficult down the road to make changes. Starbucks is not a 6 hour a week job. Any advise on how to handle this is much appreciated!

This isn't any help but I'm in the same boat...I get 6-8 hours a week to split between Starbucks and Cafe. I've been talking to my ETL and HR for weeks about it.

Ugg, just noticed all the Fall merch are arriving for me next week. Gotta reorganize everything to make room >.<

Is there suppose to be some kind of clearance soon? To clear our leftover summer 1/2 merchandise?

Ugg, just noticed all the Fall merch are arriving for me next week. Gotta reorganize everything to make room >.<

Is there suppose to be some kind of clearance soon? To clear our leftover summer 1/2 merchandise?
There’s a post in workbench that summer clearance is going to start 9/6 at 30% off. If you have room store remaining summer in a rope basket and then sign for clearance when they get marked down. If you have a lot maybe partner with someone to see if you can have an end cap by the check lanes to display some merch.

Any have the dcpi for the lining paper for the display case? Never had to order it before because I was using what was already there when I took over >.<

Will probably use wrapping paper in the mean time.

Any have the dcpi for the lining paper for the display case? Never had to order it before because I was using what was already there when I took over >.<

Will probably use wrapping paper in the mean time.
It's on the order guide as pastry shelf liner. There are two sizes and you'll want the small one.

Back