Starbucks Team Leaders

They seem to only post major launches and not the small launches in between the major season launches. I already checked workbench and nothing for Cold Foam Launch.
You would think we would get a poster or a menu board display....? But like you said nothing...

Edit: Cold foam is ... major (pain in the butt)

Sorry to just join in on this topic but what can I expect as I’m training for Starbucks .. and the barista certification testing?

Unless your store is special, you won't really get 40 full hours. Thaty's a pipe dream.
I suggest you read here, read reddit and download the Starbucks app.
There are lots of videos on the internet about how to properly steam milk, etc.
If you make it through the first two weeks, you will survive.
Wear comfortable, closed toe shoes.
Everybody passes the certification.

Thanks guys! I was food ave team lead and now that we are getting a remodel and getting Starbucks I’m the only person going to train and I’m coming back to teach everyone else. So I’m just really nervous. No one else can travel to train but me.

Take your training to heart because you will be setting the gold standard at your store, which means you don't have to tolerate sloppy standards from the start.
Keeping high standards from the beginning means your team will pass it down.
There's a wealth of info on here with plenty of seasoned SBTLs so don't hesitate to ask.

You would think we would get a poster or a menu board display....? But like you said nothing...

Edit: Cold foam is ... major (pain in the butt)

We are getting all new menu inserts for the launch next week. I don’t have mine, or a Siren’s Eye yet, but that’s what or DM said anyhow.

Finally got the correct Program Chip in. Still waiting on our pitcher to come in (arriving Monday) but I was able to borrow from another store to train my team (they didn't have the correct chip either, so I'll be lending them my chip). ;)

DjB9ABf.jpg

Finally got the correct Program Chip in. Still waiting on our pitcher to come in (arriving Monday) but I was able to borrow from another store to train my team (they didn't have the correct chip either, so I'll be lending them my chip). ;)

DjB9ABf.jpg
How’d you get it. Mysupport has been zero help

How’d you get it. Mysupport has been zero help
I submitted the ticket as: Process Issues - Food Service/Starbucks

Mentioned what kind of blender I have (In Counter) and provided the UPC; 00703113647468 or SKU: 11085117. And mentioned promo launch date 4/17 for urgency.

Hey guys, the gauging color for dark caramel makes extremely small pumps, is that correct? What about the shelf life for the dark caramel and dark mocha? Anyone has any info?

Hey guys, the gauging color for dark caramel makes extremely small pumps, is that correct? What about the shelf life for the dark caramel and dark mocha? Anyone has any info?
It should be listed on the new recipe cards. We should have received them already. Otherwise they are on work bench.

Dark Mocha Sauce: 14 Days.
Dark Caramel Sauce: 14 Days.

Has any of you implemented the two a day pulls? How is working out and what are some benefits/downsides?

Has any of you implemented the two a day pulls? How is working out and what are some benefits/downsides?
I started doing that a few years ago. I really liked it. We didn't throw out as many pastries as normal and we still had things available. I never liked the RPQ because it might say to pull 5 butter croissants and I might not sell any that day. I'd rather pull 2-3 and then pull some more if we sell those early in the day.

Yep, we pull 2-3 times per day and have been for at least a year. We rarely throw more than one pastry of the one day shelf line and basically none of the two day unless there's a storm or something.
My food sales have been up minimum of 15% going on 15 months now. My DM keeps waiting for it to stop lol

Cold foam cascara cold brew.
We received tall/grande/venti nitro lids. Recipe card includes Trenta but no lid for it? Am I missing something lol

Cold foam cascara cold brew.
We received tall/grande/venti nitro lids. Recipe card includes Trenta but no lid for it? Am I missing something lol
They do not make the nitro lids for trenta, because if you actually go to a store with nitro cold brew, it only comes in tall and grande. Just use a regular trenta lid if the recipe card has it on there and a guest orders it. I might tell the guest during the first month, to educate them about how they wont be able to sip a trenta and get the foam off the top.

Back