Starbucks Team Leaders

our Black Friday was pretty great. I pulled the overnight again, which is my favorite shift. had two of my favorite baristas with me. we had so much fun and drove each other so crazy.

Saturday, on the other hand. at one point, ALL EIGHT of us were there at once. we were falling over each other trying to find things to do. oh, and one of my team members "joked" that the only reason they still keep me around is because I can draw. and "joked," while I was on a step stool taking down the DOB, that she was going to run into me and knock me off. "accidentally," of course. oh but my favorite part - she dropped the F-bomb on a guest. our TL apparently had a chat with her? I hope to god it was an actual coaching. this girl has been driving us all nuts for a year. and the rumor is that she's up for some kind of TL position, possibly in logistics? noooo way...

I had the O/N too. So busy, but like you say, fun. Sorry you have to work with such a pill. I can't imagine a Starbucks guest not complaining about that to a higher up.

So I didn't know that shipments get delayed after a holiday. Pretty much out on Chai and Oprah Chai (discontinued anyways) but fine on other things. For now... Will I normally get my shipments Monday morning. Will it be back to normal next week and be delayed after Christmas and New Years. Or will it be pushed back every week from now until after New Years?

My DM said it was communicated via Red Wire but I did not see any such message in the last month or so. This was my first holiday shipment delay and panicked >.<

Do you get Friday delivery? I do, and anticipated delivery today. It didn't come today, but on the order in site, there was an order for delivery today. Hmm. Whenever there is a holiday, your order will be late. Also, you will want to order early the week before a holiday. Things should be normal for the next couple of weeks, then late again for Xmas and New Years.
I think I'm fine, even if I don't get my delivery until Friday. I was even able to lend some supplies to a stand alone.

Do you get Friday delivery? I do, and anticipated delivery today. It didn't come today, but on the order in site, there was an order for delivery today. Hmm. Whenever there is a holiday, your order will be late. Also, you will want to order early the week before a holiday. Things should be normal for the next couple of weeks, then late again for Xmas and New Years.
I think I'm fine, even if I don't get my delivery until Friday. I was even able to lend some supplies to a stand alone.
I checked the order delivery because I wasn't aware of the changes either even though I asked the old tl and my etl and it says my Friday delivery from last week will arrive this Friday.

The order delivery schedule on Workbench is not always correct. use ordering.starbucks.com but you need to know your starbucks store number (not Target #) & should have a password already.

Our order came.....along with one that went 'missing' a couple weeks ago.
We are now the barter queens in our district.
Anyone need a metric ton of spill sticks?

Starbucks TL for 3 months and still learning. Question: I have never received the holiday pastries in even though I order every week. Any ideas? Only got the snowman cookies and peppermint cake pops. Do I mysupport to Target or Starbucks? I know I saw an email address for Starbucks when doing my AST but can't find it now when I need it. Thanks for all the great info on this page it has been very helpful!

Starbucks TL for 3 months and still learning. Question: I have never received the holiday pastries in even though I order every week. Any ideas? Only got the snowman cookies and peppermint cake pops. Do I mysupport to Target or Starbucks? I know I saw an email address for Starbucks when doing my AST but can't find it now when I need it. Thanks for all the great info on this page it has been very helpful!
If you're a lower volume store (volume 4 or 5, you can find it on workbench somewhere in the Starbucks page), then you can't order seasonal pastries. I'm in the same situation. All holiday pastries were gone at least a week before Thanksgiving lol. And I always buy a pack of the cranberry bliss bars when they go on sale, but not this year.

I just wanted to confirm with you guys about my order...

If it's due to be placed by 11am on Monday I can scan it in on Friday and it'll still order it, right? I close Mondays and have been having someone else order but he does a terrible job and I'd like to just do it myself.

I just wanted to confirm with you guys about my order...

If it's due to be placed by 11am on Monday I can scan it in on Friday and it'll still order it, right? I close Mondays and have been having someone else order but he does a terrible job and I'd like to just do it myself.
Yes. You could probably even do it on Thursday (maybe Wednesday) and still be fine. Tuesday would be pushing it and it might come in as if it was for the previous week (but still show in the myDevice for the current week).

I too am a lower volume store, and can't order holiday pastries. Last week, I was able to place an order for them, but they didn't come in. :( You may get an autoshippment of them closer to xmas.

Back