Starbucks Team Leaders

OK. I can figure out how many were used, but how many in a normal week? Every other time I walk into a SBUX in my district, I see 2-3 TM's there. We have a huge store and just 1 TM usually?!
If you're a TL, you can look at the weekly scheduling dashboard on myTime to see how many hours each workcenter is supposed to schedule and how many they actually schedule. Or ask your TL for that information. Although you don't have to be a TL to access the Starbucks Dashboard on workbench, under store reports. That will tell you how many hours you were supposed to get for a whole month vs how many you actually spent.

I've been having trouble finding the correct dpcis for Tea/Iced Coffee pitchers, and I also for the new(ish) caramel sauce bottles. I have the newest order guides and master supplies lists, but I guess I keep missing them. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I've been having trouble finding the correct dpcis for Tea/Iced Coffee pitchers, and I also for the new(ish) caramel sauce bottles. I have the newest order guides and master supplies lists, but I guess I keep missing them. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Pitcher is 260040322
260 04 0248. Inverted bottle
260 04 0400 toddy filters
Thanks
@Yetive

Anyone know what this is and what it might be used for?

Attachments

• 20170915_105121.jpg
    20170915_105121.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 38
Are you sure? This product contains dairy, that would be a HORRIBLE decision on SBUXs part...sales killer for sure. & why change something that's not broken?

Fewer chemically ingredients? Fewer bottles clogging up cold bar? Cheaper to produce? I'm betting on some kind of "healthy living" spin. Probably less sugar (or cane sugar) and fewer artificial ingredients.

We were told they're dropping classic & going to the cane syrup which will piss off LOTS of my regulars who don't care for the cane syrup.

Kind of a silly question to ask now months after its introduction. But is the Liquid Sugar Cane supposed to be using a CBS Flavor Pump or the Black Pumps? Always get paranoid because people keep saying their drink is not sweet enough...

Last edited:
Thought so, that is what we have been using. I guess people in my area loves their drink really sweet.

So just to recap on what is launching this Friday and next week:
- Maple Pecan Latte/Frappuccino
- $3 Breakfast Sandwiches with purchase of any sized drinks all day
- T/G/V Hot Fall Cups

Monday, September 25th - Start Brewing Single Origin Guatemala Huehuetenango Blend in place of Verona.
Friday, September 29th - National Coffee Day

Anything else I missed?

Has anyone gotten a signage kit for Friday yet? There are new siren's eyes up on StoreLink, but we haven't gotten a kit yet and are a little concerned...

Haven't received any new signs either. According to the Fall addendum, we are suppose to get one this week. We will probably receive the sign tomorrow or Thursday ;x

It's a whole new signage set (plus sirens eye) for Fri 9/22. Menu boards, syrup shroud, pastry case topper, counter cards, banner, the whole shebang. No changes to display cubes or baskets or anything. I think display cubes are supposed to change for the 9/29 launch of Huehuetenango, but there's no info about it in this kit.

Back