Starbucks Team Leaders

How many madeleines do you guys go through. I wonder if they are popular all around. We average around 2.5 cases/week

Umm guys, the “butter sauce “ doesn’t mix ! It sits at the bottom like a GLOB.... and that’s in a hot drink I tried.... bad bad idea...

It has zero flavor! I am drinking it now as a creme based frapp. Its like drinking milk!
The frap should taste like vanilla.

I’ve been telling my team to really really swirl it, more than normal sauce based drinks, especially when it’s iced. Or grab a spoon and stir it.

I used to do stuff like that. Then I caught a TM chowing down in the dairy cooler one day and wasn’t allowed to document them because I put food in the break room. Because that is confusing for TMs
Doesn’t make sense. That at least should have been a food safety coaching or even loafing.

Just wanted to make sure I got these titles correct:

Licensed Venue Manager (LVM) = Leader/ETL Overseeing Starbucks
Licensed Store Manager (LSM) = Starbucks Lead/Team Lead

Sounds about right?

Just wanted to make sure I got these titles correct:

Licensed Venue Manager (LVM) = Leader/ETL Overseeing Starbucks
Licensed Store Manager (LSM) = Starbucks Lead/Team Lead

Sounds about right?

All I know is the ETL and STL overseeing Sbux are required to complete LVM training (they call it something different now) 🤷‍♀️. In a flex store all leaders are required to complete it...according to my HR atleast.

My new store director came from a display only store..so with the new process he said he’d rather us do it that way also..those of you that have already bern doing it that way do you clean out the case evernight and set it every morning?

We clean all the display pieces and bag up all the sandwiches and put it in a fridge so they last longer. We put all of our display pastries in our pastry tub overnight and lock it. Then in the morning set it per the sirens eye and clean out the pastry tub and date our tub and display case to expire that night

I have covered in stores where all the pastry in the case was rock solid. Including the sandwiches...

I refuse to serve out of the case. Old store we had a refrigerated case (a blessing) and cleaned/changed food once or twice a week. New store is unrefrigerated so we change food out every day using qmos from the night before. I cringe everytime I walk into a store with empty/dirty cases.

Attachments

• 20190108_133851.jpg
    20190108_133851.jpg
    798.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20190108-171552_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20190108-171552_Snapchat.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
All my pastries are rock solid. I let them dry out for like a day and then spray painted them all. Most of them still look good, except the icing on the lemon loaf is now a different color. I did all that a couple months ago and that’s the last time I’ve actually taken every single thing out of my pastry case at any given time. We just leave the pastries in there overnight. I was hoping it would help a lot with the fruit flies, but they were pretty much all gone by the time I actually did any of this, and now I’m thinking about tossing it all, or at least the loaves.

Back