Starbucks Team Leaders

Also I am getting told today that if we order on monday that we have to get the order in tonight or it wont come .... idk why but that came from our food and beverage director
You should double check the Labor Day delivery/order schedule on the Food Service page on Workbench.

Recently my store lost nearly all of its baristas to school or competing coffee joints. I am the last experienced Starbucks team member. My TL leads both Starbucks and grocery, so he's mostly hands off in Sbux. My Starbucks DM is seemingly nonexistent (I have been with Target for a year and have never met him or even learned his name). Is there any advice you all have? I've been working with my TL, HR and the ETLs trying to keep my head above water, but there is quite a bit of work to do training an entirely new staff, and they know very little about this department.

I've also been asked to do the ordering. Do you have any tips?

Recently my store lost nearly all of its baristas to school or competing coffee joints. I am the last experienced Starbucks team member. My TL leads both Starbucks and grocery, so he's mostly hands off in Sbux. My Starbucks DM is seemingly nonexistent (I have been with Target for a year and have never met him or even learned his name). Is there any advice you all have? I've been working with my TL, HR and the ETLs trying to keep my head above water, but there is quite a bit of work to do training an entirely new staff, and they know very little about this department.

Are you a “Master Barista” and a “barista trainer”? If not start with getting training to become either of these.

HR has decided to train me as Master Barista, but I don't know what this entails. I haven't heard about anything else yet

The HR in my store carries cards and hands them out when she's in corporate stores to the Baristas she likes; we've brought on several this way. As long as your DM is alright with you doing this, and you can get their certifications from their other store, there doesn't seem to be an issue hiring people this way. Plus, less training hours needed.

Also I am getting told today that if we order on monday that we have to get the order in tonight or it wont come .... idk why but that came from our food and beverage director
I was told my order had to be in 48 hours early this week and for the next couple weeks until they figure out what the problem was with the order from two weeks ago.

Sorry if this question has been answered already, but my stores new Starbucks Lead doesn’t know how to access the dashboard, we can’t find it on greenfield. Where do we go to find it?

@EndcapQueen When you log into Greenfield, you have to make sure you choose your store, just click the apply filters and click under store and type your store number on the right hand side. Once I choose my store # I click on food and beverage and it’ll break it down and you should be able to click Starbucks Dashboard. Hopefully this helps!

Hi team, when are we putting up holloween cups? I’ve got quite a few of the 6 pack reusable ones, and people are already calling/asking about them

Yeah I seen one wb & sirens eye it’s official launch day is 9/24 but I think we are always allowed to launch the night or afternoon before..we have had so many people calling and asking for them That we are not setting until that morning 9/24 so that we have some for the guest right when we open!

Last edited:
Back