Starbucks Team Leaders

The majority of our team is doing OPUs, a couple in grocery, one is cashiering/cleaning.

Where are the team leads Working at while Starbucks/cafe is closed?
Ours hangs out wit
I just did my first 1 for 1s ever. You know how new baristas are appalled at how much we throw away and we tell them to just get used to it? That's how I feel about 1 for 1s. That was the most inefficient thing I've ever done at Target.
fix your SFC,SFQ and OH.

The majority of our team is doing OPUs, a couple in grocery, one is cashiering/cleaning.
So far my team is doing cleaning, line ambassador, and opu. For opu we have been sitting with like 400 in the gun all day so far we did 4300 units(opu only) today and we left with 600 in the gun....... people need to stay the hell inside stop going to target

fix your SFC,SFQ and OH.
That definitely would've helped. The system told me to pull 24 of the same cream cheese, but it was already overstocked on the sales floor. Really, I should have taken some off the floor, which means I pulled 24 from the back and should have backstocked 30. So that was 100% wasted time.

But even if we do that, 1 for 1s will still be ridiculously inefficient, especially in market. If we sell one jug of orange juice, I spend time pulling that from the back, bringing it out to the sales floor, then I have to take the 5 existing jugs out of the location (capacity correctly set at 6), put the newer one in the back, then put the other 5 back. And then I have to repeat that process with 20 more items. And then while I'm doing that, we might sell one more, so I have to go back and do it again. It's basically an automated version of following people around, seeing what they buy, and refilling it. For each item. 1 item replaced for every 1 item sold. It should be 3 for 3, not 1 for 1. Or adjustable for each item, I don't know. Or maybe just make it different for items that expire.

If I was doing something this inefficient in Starbucks, my DM would have a cow. He already doesn't like that I have my team pull sandwiches twice per day, but he knows I'd fight hard for it so he didn't bother telling me to stop.

Haha I always skim through now brewing so when that direction came out to only pull once per day, I was unaware ... and my DM was not happy even though I had store walks / assessments and ppv guide totally filled out. I got a follow up visit just for that one.

Also how to keep the screen from rotating and turning off alerts lol
Okay but how DO you get it to stop rotating??? I’ve been asking for years now and been told every time that it’s “not possible.”

Also, I really miss making surprise drinks for my regulars!! It brought such joy into my days especially when we got so few people in the first place.

Okay but how DO you get it to stop rotating??? I’ve been asking for years now and been told every time that it’s “not possible.”

Also, I really miss making surprise drinks for my regulars!! It brought such joy into my days especially when we got so few people in the first place.
There is a button for settings on the top right of the screen and then you go to display and tell it to stop auto-rotating. I think it resets itself, maybe when the device gets restarted, so you'll have to redo occasionally it even if you grab the same one every day.

I think I can do this off the top of my head, but someone correct me if I am wrong:

On the main app screen, hit the down arrow in the upper right corner, then select the gear icon, select Display, then uncheck screen rotation.

While on that page, I also change the screen timeout from 10 minutes to 30.

Back