Starbucks Team Leaders

How many hours did you get before you closed down?
About that amount or less. If it means anything. The schedule being written with those regular amount of hours is the same week my state will allow restaurants, bars, and salons to be opened back up.

About that amount or less. If it means anything. The schedule being written with those regular amount of hours is the same week my state will allow restaurants, bars, and salons to be opened back up.
I was trying to figure out if maybe I would get more hours in my Starbucks by then, but my state opened up last week And we are still at 130 hours

Last edited:
About damn time!

8zIFiAT_d.webp

Does anyone happen to know how to order a pastry cart? My new DM wants us to have one (we have never had one). I tried looking through go cart and found nothing even similar to what they want. IMG_20200618_141444.jpg

DM has to order it for the store. It cost a pretty penny, not sure if your SD will approve. We use it at Company Operated Stores. Not sure if it's worth it for us because we don't pull as much pastries.

I don't think DMs can order on behalf of Target, sadly. Target is piloting using the pastry cart at some stores, but if you're not part of the pilot, you probably won't get it--I tried to mySupport it, but they told me I wasn't approved. :-/

Does anyone know where I can find the list of cleaners we are approved to use for the extra cleaning? I thought some of the cleaners the rest of the store are using are not approved for food but I can’t seem to locate the list. Before we shut down there was a chart that showed what areas to clean with what chemicals.

It should be the multi surface glass cleaner. If you are out of that, you're supposed to use the soap from your 3 compartment sink. If you're out of that, you might be able to use bleach (10 parts water, 1 part bleach), but I'm not positive about that.

The cleaners for the whole store at my store were using a couple different chemicals that the cleaning crew uses. Then I would refill 6-8 multi surface bottles and they'd be good for a while, and then back to the cleaning crew chemicals until I refilled the correct ones again.

It should be the multi surface glass cleaner. If you are out of that, you're supposed to use the soap from your 3 compartment sink. If you're out of that, you might be able to use bleach (10 parts water, 1 part bleach), but I'm not positive about that.

The cleaners for the whole store at my store were using a couple different chemicals that the cleaning crew uses. Then I would refill 6-8 multi surface bottles and they'd be good for a while, and then back to the cleaning crew chemicals until I refilled the correct ones again.

Thanks! That’s what I’ve been using but I come in to open and find bleach on everything!!!

Anyone know about the pull and hold for kiwi Starfruit base? Haven't heard anything from my FBP and my DM is on vacation

It was posted on Storelink. It's not launching this week because they can't get enough out to stores that had to dump out that bad batch. So it won't launch until further notice until they get sufficient inventory. it's the same thing for company operated Starbucks too so we're not the only ones.

Back