Archived annual merit raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no feedback other than here's your DEO and 5%. Apparently a lot of the reviews printed without any check marks in any of the categories. I'm a little miffed that they didn't even get to tell me to be a little nicer this time-a-round. :cool:

The new ones are:
Delivered Exceptional Outcomes
Delivered Important Outcomes
Improved Outcomes Needed
Thanks
Yetive
The old ones were:
O-Outstanding
Ex-Excellent
E-Effective
IE-Ineffective
UE-Unexceptable

Last edited:
My review was DEO, 5% which is great but the review itself? Lame. Reading the stock comments TO me (I can read) and asking me to sign. Idk but a good review is where there is some back and forth feedback. You asking me for my perception of strengths and weaknesses, you going off-the-paper to reiterate strengths and weaknesses. No chance to share my thoughts/concerns/likes/dislikes about the job/leadership/etc. Could not be more underwhelmed.

Under the old reviews, those maxed out could get a raise ONLY by getting an EX or O.
Under the new ones it must be DEO &, since payroll determines what your store can give, a lotta folks won't see a raise at all.
Should be big savings for the company.
Clever, spot.

Last edited:
17799309_388593708191685_3576208452237069366_n.jpg

Finally got mine. DEO, which kind of surprised me because all the process change frustrations have definitely been bubbling at the surface for me the past few months. :oops: Ironically, the only challenges they mentioned for me were all the things I used to do regularly before they assigned my new role in the process that keeps me away from being able to do the things they mentioned 95% of the time, lol. So it was a fair critique in all.

What happens if you refuse to sign your review? Someone decided they didn't agree with their review and refused to sign it. None of the leaders knew what to do lol.
The last time they shoved punch corrections at me yammering to sign here I signed it "under duress" if they ever get audited for such things I hope they have to explain it...

Under the old reviews, those maxed out could get a raise ONLY by getting an EX or O.
Under the new ones it must be DEO &, since payroll determines what your store can give, a lotta folks won't see a raise at all.
Should be big savings for the company.
Clever, spot.

Gotta pay lil yachy and Carly Rae Jepsen to tell our guest it takes two.

Ya know priorities and all

This was my first review and it was written by my old team lead before he left. Apparently they are written 2 months in advance so the comments wasn't very relevant, only bad thing about me was that I need to use my walkie more.

My new team lead didnt say much other than read the review as she barely knows me but said that attendance was my responsibility (I dont have attendance issues but okay). Apparently alot of team leads were fighting to put me in their alignment as I was up for grabs.

Pretty bad raises for a year of hard work. I don't miss these at all.

Got DEO in all categories, 5% raise that equals 54 cents for me. What is the cap for raises?

Sorry, I should have stated it different. What is the highest you can make per hour as a regular TM? Does it vary by what you are keyed in as or is it the same across the board for all departments?

I got 2.7% and DIO, pretty much a slap in the face, didn't get to see the breakdown for the different individual qualities and the TL said nothing negative. .thanks target

I got 2.7% and DIO, pretty much a slap in the face, didn't get to see the breakdown for the different individual qualities and the TL said nothing negative. .thanks target

This is mine as well, but first year in my current role. No Ions, and one DEO, which was communication (Ironically my main opportunity as a PA.)

my "Is Reliable" being DIO is a fucking joke, as I hadn't called in all year (Actually 3 years but its a 1 year review) , and was late 1 day. While coming in extra days to help on Big Trucks, as well as having open availability. Not to mention the countless POGs I set, when our POG TM's decide to user their free Call-in they seem to get every 2 weeks.

Everything else is too vague to comprehend. I should have asked my TL for examples of what they were talking about, like a reverse interview, if not to, just get enjoyment out of watching them trip over their own tongue.

Yep 2.7 DIO as well.

Didn't see the full breakdown but had a few DEO the rest DIO.

I was 2nd in charge for SFS and we did over a million in sales which is a lot for our low volume store. Pretty sure I was also first in amount of pulls done for the year. I hadn't called out the 6 months before the review. I worked OT a bit during 4th Q. I do instocks, backroom, SFS. I help pull POGs all over the store even though it's technically not our responsibility. I cover receiving even though I hate it and don't fully know what I'm doing. I provide excellent customer service. I go to the TL and ETL to see what they want me to work on after I complete my task. I'm the backroom trainer and almost everyone working there was trained by me.

I'm done with this terrible company. Whenever I open Workbench I laugh with joy as the stock price goes lower and lower. Overheard a guest today saying this store is becoming like Walmart. Imo the Walmart next door is better except the people who shop there. Good luck training new people on how to do every single process in the store for minimum wage because most old timers are out of here.

Gonna locu the backroom so hard they won't know what hit em.

I had my best year ever at Target and I'll be taking over market. After getting EX for all 6 previous reviews, I got DIO this year and got 3.5%. Best year, lots of extra responsibility, but my lowest raise ever. And I know a few other TLs in my store are also getting their lowest raises ever.

We have a chat session with the DTL and the HRBP in a couple weeks. It's going to be fun.
Form a union!!! *watches over shoulder*

My review was DEO, 5% which is great but the review itself? Lame. Reading the stock comments TO me (I can read) and asking me to sign. Idk but a good review is where there is some back and forth feedback. You asking me for my perception of strengths and weaknesses, you going off-the-paper to reiterate strengths and weaknesses. No chance to share my thoughts/concerns/likes/dislikes about the job/leadership/etc. Could not be more underwhelmed.
I agree. It is get you in and get you out.

I agree. It is get you in and get you out.
I stayed late by almost 40 minutes for my review. That back and forth means shit if they are just giving you reasons why they have you the shittiest raise no matter how you can speak to every possible thing they listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back