Archived Reviews...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my store o are only giving to flow team members. Main reason being most of them have been here since the store was opens and are capped. If they don't receive an o there is no way to give them a raise

In my store o are only giving to flow team members. Main reason being most of them have been here since the store was opens and are capped. If they don't receive an o there is no way to give them a raise
They can get a raise with EX also.

I got a O as did one of my TPS's. He's been signed off to be the next APTL tho. Two of the other APS's got EXs.

I can't speak for the people in my store that aren't AP.

so no review yet .. my question :

can i go to targetpayandbenefits.com to look at my current hourly rate, and if so how and where do i click to see that ??

so no review yet .. my question :

can i go to targetpayandbenefits.com to look at my current hourly rate, and if so how and where do i click to see that ??
You can but it doesn't update very often.

>targetpayandbenefits.com > Menu > Pay and Time Off > Printable Pay Details > Pay and Time Off

That's how I get to it on the mobile site, should be similar on the full site. Right now it shows my pay before the raise.

But I went to the work number and checked my Employee Data Report and it actually shows my new rate after my raise (I haven't been given my review yet). You can get that report by doing this:

Equifax Verification Services | Employee Online Access > employer code 12250 > I want to get my Employment Data Report > your TM number with two zeros in front (needs to be 10 digits) > create an account or enter your pin if you've done it before > Request Instant Online Report

Got my review, it was a direct malice hit on me personally! I came to work 2 yrs ago for a company I thought was going to be a great place to work. After years in corporate offices/distribution and manufacturing companies this was suppose to be a place to relax and enjoy going to work. For god sake people its retail. The worst part of the job was suppose to be the hours and guest complaints. In two years I have trained and worked in Flow- softlines then hard lines moved to dairy then produce PFresh onto Instocks then Ads Signs/Pogs Relief for Receiving now let's move to front end now a GSA and my Review was the worst review in my entire 30 plus years of employment. It went from all E last year which I took as a standard we have no money type of review. I was lowered five out of the 10 previous E to I.E. Status. And my raise brought me to within .04 cents of my team mate in the back room that I brought into the company. So anybody got that happening to them in this diversified company that touts recognition and positive attitude. Not one single point was correct or could be backed up. Who knows a labor lawyer

Yea, but you got lots of recognization, right? Isn't that enough for you???

;)

Got an IE or an E... not really sure. IE was written on the review, but my TL crossed it out with pen and wrote E.

Really doesn't matter, difference between, what a 35 cent raise and a ~50 cent raise. Minimum wage is going up in January, way beyond what either one would have gotten me, so with my 7 hours a week, it's the difference of like... $32

You can but it doesn't update very often.

>targetpayandbenefits.com > Menu > Pay and Time Off > Printable Pay Details > Pay and Time Off

That's how I get to it on the mobile site, should be similar on the full site. Right now it shows my pay before the raise.

But I went to the work number and checked my Employee Data Report and it actually shows my new rate after my raise (I haven't been given my review yet). You can get that report by doing this:

Equifax Verification Services | Employee Online Access > employer code 12250 > I want to get my Employment Data Report > your TM number with two zeros in front (needs to be 10 digits) > create an account or enter your pin if you've done it before > Request Instant Online Report
thanks but seems that i got this error message for equinox ... We are unable to log you into the website at this time.

I got an EX on mine, but as far as I know I got one of the higher pay raises overall compared to the rest of the team and also got a TL position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back