Archived Reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feelsbadman

Shaph Fram Stah
Hi all,

I've been at Target for roughly seven months. I've heard talk of my ETL's and TL's writing up reviews and stuff and I have no idea what to expect. Would anybody mind explaining when they happen and what I can expect from a review? Coachings, raises, promotions, transferring departments, etc? I'm super interested, thanks.

Your leader will conduct a yearly review with you, sharing what you've done well and what you can improve on, combined with a merit raise (there are three different possible scores, all coming with a certain percentage pay increase). With the recent information of an increase to 12 dollar minimum wage, at least in my store it wasn't clear if they plan to bump us to 12 if the merit doesn't get us there, or lump the merit on top of the 12. Anyway, reviews will start being shared with TMs closer to the end of this month, any time up until the raises take effect (usually the first week of may, maybe sooner depending on pay cycle). If you're in good standing, you could probably talk to your leader during it about cross training or interest in development, but it's not necessarily hand-in-hand with the review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back